• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

Ashhong

Are you sure? for me it's a countdown timer (at 27 minutes rn)
Make sure it's this link.

I believe so (pumped for it. been listening to their CDs all day today)

Awesome. I didn't even discover them until a couple of weeks ago when I read that they would be performing. Have been listening to their music nonstop since. I was thinking of going to the award show since it's also my birthday today but didn't know how long they would be playing, etc. Hope I don't regret that..

zma1013

I picked a great time to upgrade to Windows 10. Currently troubleshooting freezing. Might have to watch this on my phone ugh.

1410497030019.png

I'm really glad nobody was at the office when I saw this picture, because holy shit, guys.

My sides are in orbit.

NeatoKuni

Awesome. I didn't even discover them until a couple of weeks ago when I read that they would be performing. Have been listening to their music nonstop since. I was thinking of going to the award show since it's also my birthday today but didn't know how long they would be playing, etc. Hope I don't regret that..

AAAH HAPPY BIRTH.

Are they touring near you anytime soon? It'd be great seeing them live, but they'll probably only perform like two songs at the awards.

Vire

Wait, so do all those premieres in the OP count towards the the total of ten? Cause if so... :/

Just watched that world premier of Zelda of last year, yeah that was quite damn cool. Would be amazing to see more of it today, you never know.

Using Youtube on my Xbox One and in the TGA channel. Should be good.

Top Bottom