• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

Andrin

Any europeans online who'd be up for some material farming in the coliseum or going through the last two worlds?

Exile20

New page
discord.jpg

Hi everyone I create the Splatoon discord voice chat server and made a small section for Tri Force Heroes. I have been playing lately and the time challenges can be difficult without voice chat. I am hoping this voice chat server can help some fellow warriors. It is simple to use, click on the invite link and download which best suits you, Android, iphone or desktop app.

The below thread has all the info on what Discord is and Iphone, Android and desktop application links. http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=174018831

Please quote to see the Discord invitation
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
QUOTE ME!!!
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Thank you.

Zero_IYAD

US players, anyone likes to join me 2 hours from now?
I can play for 4 hours or so then : )
I finished 4 worlds yesterday, so I'd like to join those who are planning to play the other 4.

Chase17

US players, anyone likes to join me 2 hours from now?
I can play for 4 hours or so then : )
I finished 4 worlds yesterday, so I'd like to join those who are planning to play the other 4.
So at 6 EST. I can do that! I've played through the 5th dungeon and don't mind going back.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
So at 6 EST. I can do that! I've played through the 5th dungeon and don't mind going back.

*Googling EST time*
Yup :D
Will write here a few minutes before 6 EST to check if there's any open rooms or create a new one : )
I'll make sure to check the US sheet also to add any additional codes.

You should mind
He needs to go through the initiation challenge to be one of us

Do you, Zero_IYAD, have what it takes to complete

Don't pop the balloons challenge?

Zero_IYAD

You should mind
He needs to go through the initiation challenge to be one of us

Do you, Zero_IYAD, have what it takes to complete

Don't pop the balloons challenge?

Please don't put me through the hell named 'challenges'. At least let me finish the story & all normal stages T~T

Edit: No. No I don't.

Andrin

Hold on, my internet decided to act up.

Can you farm materials with just two players?

Yup, two is enough. The winner of each match gets a random material from the area of the arena you choose. 50% chance for a common item, 30% for a rare and 20% for an item unique to the coliseum.

Andrin

Do you need any non-fortress materials btw? all I was really after myself was the ring for the beam suit.

I really want to farm the last three worlds for their coliseum only materials (for both of us) as the suit you get is really good.

Edit: How about we start with the desert arena, let one of us win until they get the golden material, then swith to the other one winning and so on?

I really want to farm the last three worlds for their coliseum only materials (for both of us) as the suit you get is really good.

Latest world I can access myself is fortress though, can we land on one of yours if you pick them?

(Tell you what, if we land on your pick you get the material; if we land on mine I get it?)

XaosWolf

I've opened a room for EU friends if anyone wants in.

I've just opened up the 5th area, but if people wanna run through previous areas or challenges then I'm up for helping. =)

Top Bottom