• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

Tom_Cody

I've had decent luck with them, finished a whole bunch of low health and time challenges in random groups.

As with all things, luck of the draw.
This.

Some of the randoms I've played with are terrible, but some are totally great. The skill ceiling simply isn't that high in the areas I've played thus far, so I generally haven't had issues with the level of talent among random players.

Sorry guys, something came up and I had to bail. I might be able to play some more later on tonight, but don't wait up for me if you can find a third Gaffer

Andrin

Just got the Cheerleader outfit. Between that one and the Queen of Hearts outfit Link is looking pretty fabulous in this game.

Conezays

Kinsei, I'm just going to grab some items/clothes if you don't mind and then will rejoin your lobby.

Otherwise, I'm going to create a lobby for NA players who want to play. Feel free to add me from the spreadsheet.

Kinsei

Banned
I just noticed the game counts your progress in single player and multiplayer separately so in order to truly 100% the game you have to do all of the challenges in single player D:

Kinsei, I'm just going to grab some items/clothes if you don't mind and then will rejoin your lobby.

Otherwise, I'm going to create a lobby for NA players who want to play. Feel free to add me from the spreadsheet.

I actually had to leave.

Conezays

I just noticed the game counts your progress in single player and multiplayer separately so in order to truly 100% the game you have to do all of the challenges in single player D:

I actually had to leave.

No worries. Waiting in lobby, Exile (and any others).

Top Bottom