• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Lord of the Rings Online |OT| F2P lets everyone simply walk into Mordor

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Houston3000 said:
So I already have a couple of level 40-somethings (Hunter and Minstrel). If I downloaded the game would I be able to play them for free or would I have to buy additional content to access the zones for that level range. I think I was around Misty Mountains or Angmar... maybe North Downs. I actually bought and own up to the Mines of Moria expansion

Also, if my gold, bank, and advancement slots and stuff are limited what happens when I load up a character who's already surpassed those limits in F2P mode?

All of the Eriador landscape is free, the quests are the only things you have to buy.

Any gold you have that goes over the cap will be put in escrow and it'll unlock when you remove the gold cap. Your cap should be 5g, so everything above that will be held aside. Your bank should be fine, the trait slots will just lock down until you buy them, I assume. At 40 you might not even have to worry about it since you haven't unlocked all the trait slots anyway.

DrXym

Borgnine said:
Many of the things that seem to be direct copies from the films are so well described in the book as to leave little room for anything else. It's more that the films did a better job of sticking to the source material than they needed to.

It's more subtle than that - it's the music, the Ian McKellan-esque narration at the start, certain other graphic & colour cues. Nothing close enough to make a lawyer piss themselves at the legal possibilities but definitely trying to evoke the movies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
DrXym said:
It's more subtle than that - it's the music, the Ian McKellan-esque narration at the start, certain other graphic & colour cues. Nothing close enough to make a lawyer piss themselves at the legal possibilities but definitely trying to evoke the movies.

Actually the lawyers wouldn't bother because Turbine is now owned by Warner Bros., who own the film rights now.

hamchan

Played half an hour, I'm liking it. Pretty cool that it's free.

I really don't have the time to sustain a monthly fee in an MMO, so I really like this idea of buying content piece by piece.

AndyD

aka andydumi
If any gaffers want to join a fresh brand new server, hop on Riddermark. We have a kinship getting set up with brand new and older players together all starting fresh for f2p on a new server. Vanguard is the kinship and from playing with them on beta, it seems a good combo of relaxed friendly players, but with the experience and knowledge needed.

notworksafe said:
I'll be making a Kinship on Silverlode for anyone that wants to join up with us. It's mostly just people from my WoW guild (quite a few are GAF members), but everyone is welcome. I believe HarryDemeanor is already going to join up.

Assuming UPS isn't a giant failure and gets the game delivered today (they tricked me yesterday) I'll be online tonight!
Yup! I'm in Combe at the moment. Really digging the Champion class. Also it feels like they really worked on the performance. Loading times are pretty damn quick now.

darkwing

Yaweee said:
As for a more specific answers than the others:

They have obtained a license based on the books, but not not the much more expensive movies. So there is no likenesses of actors, or reused music from the movies, or copies of specific architecture and art. However, they did do an fantastic job building an extremely detailed world, thanks to how things were described in the books and the extensive notes, family trees, and incomplete works that Tolkien left behind and his son developed. I really enjoyed what I played of the game. Definitely one of the best MMOs that I've tried.

My biggest gripe was the central Book/Chapter structure for the main quest line, how you had to do them in order, with many (but not necessarily consecutive) steps requiring parties. That and the forced RPing (no distinct servers) were huge turn-offs.

ok thanks for the answers guys since its F2P might as well try it :D

Tideas

Banned
AndyD said:
Gandalf man, you broke my Vuvuzela... no wait, it still works VOOOOOO!!!

It will work fine. I bought Mirkwood complete on ebay for 12 bucks. So I get the two expansions as well as a lot of little things like extra character slots and so forth. And 30 days of VIP benefits, which I will use to get myself the riding skills.

I suggest reading the FAQ in the OP as to what you actually get, but it is fantastic value.

what? i don't see anything of that sort on ebay!

notworksafe

HarryDemeanor said:
Yup! I'm in Combe at the moment. Really digging the Champion class. Also it feels like they really worked on the performance. Loading times are pretty damn quick now.
Neat! I'll be in later tonight after install and updates. What's your character name?

AndyD

aka andydumi
Tideas said:
what? i don't see anything of that sort on ebay!

Most go for roughly 30, but you can get a cheap one now and again. All the good deals were snagged up by beta people who knew what the benefits would be. Also check up on Amazon, the non Amazon sellers sometimes have it for dirt cheap.

Giolon

I've been playing this game for 2 years, but calling it one of the best most finely tuned endgames around is a stretch at best...

Radiance is the worst idea for gating that I've seen in an MMO and it forces people to wear cookie cutter armor sets even more stringently than WoW used to with its Tier armor sets.

Rflagg

AndyD said:
If any gaffers want to join a fresh brand new server, hop on Riddermark. We have a kinship getting set up with brand new and older players together all starting fresh for f2p on a new server. Vanguard is the kinship and from playing with them on beta, it seems a good combo of relaxed friendly players, but with the experience and knowledge needed.
Score will be doing this, what is the difference between kinship and fellowship? Will start as hunter, will likely have other toons eventually as well. If I see a copy of Moria around town going to say screw it and jump in as I am really eager to try it out. In every mmorpg I have ever played I end up with a healer as main my guy, hoping to break out of that a bit here.

Giolon

Rflagg said:
Score will be doing this, what is the difference between kinship and fellowship? Will start as hunter, will likely have other toons eventually as well. If I see a copy of Moria around town going to say screw it and jump in as I am really eager to try it out. In every mmorpg I have ever played I end up with a healer as main my guy, hoping to break out of that a bit here.

Kinship = Guild. Fellowship = Party.

I'll offer some advice: There are 1000s of Hunters. You will have a hard time finding a party. They bring nothing to the table other than DPS (which other classes like RKs can do just as well and also provide utility like healing). People only ask Hunters for free ports around the world.

I know this first hand. As in other games, groups are almost always short a healer (RK or Minstrel) or a Tank (Guardian or Warden)

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
HarryDemeanor said:

Are you running off a fresh install?

FYI Turbine offers a defrag tool that everyone should run after patching to keep things quick. Before they made it available we had to load up 2 years worth of fragmented patches and the loading times got longer and longer each time. I heard of some players who had to load in for 5-10 minutes. It used to take me about 2 but after the defrag it was about 30 seconds.

Wallach

Rflagg said:

A fellowship is actually just a party (i.e. up to 6 folks).

Was playing for a few hours last night. The new DX11 graphics are pretty sexy.

Wallach said:
A fellowship is actually just a party (i.e. up to 6 folks).

Was playing for a few hours last night. The new DX11 graphics are pretty sexy.
The only difference I've noticed with DX11 is the water and shadows. Also, shadows actually work in Moria again! (DX10 shadows stopped working for me some time ago in Moria - bizarre)
What else does DX11 bring to the table in LOTRO?

centracore

I'm downloading the client right now, already have a character on Brandywine so I'd be in for a GAF guild. I'll post the character name once the game is downloaded and updated (as I can't remember it off the top of my head).

AndyD

aka andydumi
Rflagg said:
Thanks everyone, was sort of hoping Kinship was a more robust friends list feature.

Nah, its a guild, although the structure and implementation is pretty good. There is also a friends list I believe, separate from kinships, though I only used a little in th ebeta.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Revolutionary said:
The only difference I've noticed with DX11 is the water and shadows. Also, shadows actually work in Moria again! (DX10 shadows stopped working for me some time ago in Moria - bizarre)
What else does DX11 bring to the table in LOTRO?

From what I hear it upgrades the textures of some of the armor as well, but I know don't if that's true or not. A lot of the new gear they introduced in this patch is higher fidelity than old stuff (the new store exclusive cosmetic items, for instance), so some people may be confusing that with dx11.

Wallach

Spire said:
From what I hear it upgrades the textures of some of the armor as well, but I know don't if that's true or not. A lot of the new gear they introduced in this patch is higher fidelity than old stuff (the new store exclusive cosmetic items, for instance), so some people may be confusing that with dx11.

Nah there's definitely a lot of new texture work going on. I noticed it straight away since I've been wearing pretty much the same stuff (visually) for quite a while now.

I am not sure what the full laundry list is with DX11, though. I do know that my mind was a little blown when I did the Siege of Gondamon skirmish again. Check out the shadowing when you get to the final phase of that shit, it's amazing. Plus I still have my settings on complete maximum and so far it actually runs slightly better than it did before.

ACE 1991

Hmmm... I think the performance I get out of this game will determine wether or not I put much time into it. With a game like this that is so much about the world rather than the mechanics I don't think I'd really want to play it at low graphical settings, which may end up being the only I can in order to get acceptable framerate.

notworksafe said:
Neat! I'll be in later tonight after install and updates. What's your character name?

Character name is Vikham.

Borgnine said:
Are you running off a fresh install?

FYI Turbine offers a defrag tool that everyone should run after patching to keep things quick. Before they made it available we had to load up 2 years worth of fragmented patches and the loading times got longer and longer each time. I heard of some players who had to load in for 5-10 minutes. It used to take me about 2 but after the defrag it was about 30 seconds.

Yeah, I downloaded the client off the main LOTRO page. I guess they added the defrag tool to the client then because these load times are damn quick.

Anno

Man am I glad at this. I love this game in small spurts and now I don't have to pay to turn my account on and off. It's really the only MMO that's ever given me the old EQ1 feeling, though I'm not really sure why. I think it's just that the world seems so believable. Can't wait to log back in and maybe re-roll.

Concept17

Anyone know of any good videos showcasing the Ranger or the Champion? Or any of the classes for that matter?

I've tried the trial twice and I think I played a captain both times. Oddly enough the 2h'er and the terrible human male animations turned me off pretty quickly.

Giolon

elrechazao said:
What's the best equivalent to the mage (or shadow priest) in wow?

Runekeeper. Following that, Hunter (in that it's a nuking class, but it's not magic and spells like RK).

GDGF

Soothsayer
I think I'm going to reroll. I've been playing a Hunter for a long time and I want to try something new (and I don't feel like buying any quest packs for my level 42 yet :lol)

So there isn't any kind of server consensus? I've already got a dude on Brandywine, so maybe somewhere new this time.

Wallach

elrechazao said:

This is a little tough to answer as far as crossing over into LotRO's mechanics.

Shadow Priest is more straightforward. Runekeeper is definitely the closest thing LotRO offers as an analogy; you can DPS or heal, and you can shift your focus to lean one way or the other to a fairly strong extreme. The difference is that the Runekeeper does this a little more on the fly (though the Class Trait system works very similarly to WoW's Talents and those push you farther in whatever direction you decide) with a meter that ramps up your power in either direction the more spells you cast in succession.

As far as Mage... it's really more split between Hunter and Lore-master. The Hunter is the one that runs with the DPS direction, and the Lore-master runs in the ranged CC/debuff direction. I guess the Lore-master feels a little closer to the Warlock as you have a permanent pet that augments your abilities somewhat, and they're a little more debuff/drain style than direct damage. The Hunter is mostly pure ranged direct damage with less CC and debuff support.

Retro

elrechazao said:

There aren't really direct equivalents since LotRO mixes things up nicely and every class doesn't have a ultra-strict Tank/Heals/DPS role the way WoW does. LotRO's class design is really different compared to most MMOs, so comparisons aren't really easy.

Hunters are the main ranged DPS class, so they're the closest to a Mage. Unlike WoW, they're not retardedly easy nor do they get a pet. Hunters are also popular because they have porting abilities that make travel easy.

Runekeepers are healers/nukers, so they're a bit like Shadow Priests, I guess. As you nuke, your nukes get stronger but your heals get weaker, and vice versa. If it sounds a lot like what Blizzard is doing with Druids and their Eclipse mechanic... well...

Lore Masters are an interesting combination of Crowd Control and Pets (with a few heals and nukes as well). My girlfriend plays one and really enjoys it. She says it's kind of a mix between an EQ Enchanter and Druid, but you really can't compare it to much.

That said, the classes are all really really interesting. Try them all, you'll be surprised (for example, the Captain is a Melee / Support / Healer / Pet class) There's really nothing like LotRO's class designs to compare to.

Vestal

Gold Member
Mr. Snrub said:
Can't launch the game. Gives me some bogus error about .net framework not being up to date, even though I click on the link they provide to update it and install it.

Install the 1.1 .NET framework.. Even if Windows 7 gives u an error saying it has compatibility issues.

Shanadeus

Banned
I've been having loads of fun with DDO so I'll give this a go, is there any where you cand download the client already btw?
So you don't have to wait until the tenth when it all starts.

Vestal said:
Install the 1.1 .NET framework.. Even if Windows 7 gives u an error saying it has compatibility issues.

Just figured this out myself after doing a little research, but yes, this did fix it. Seems to be a Windows 7 thing. Thanks!

notworksafe

GDGF said:
I think I'm going to reroll. I've been playing a Hunter for a long time and I want to try something new (and I don't feel like buying any quest packs for my level 42 yet :lol)

So there isn't any kind of server consensus? I've already got a dude on Brandywine, so maybe somewhere new this time.
A few of us (about 4 GAF people and various WoW guildies and friends) are making a Kinship on Silverlode tonight if you'd like to join up.

GDGF

Soothsayer
notworksafe said:
A few of us (about 4 GAF people and various WoW guildies and friends) are making a Kinship on Silverlode tonight if you'd like to join up.

I think I will. Thanks!

legend166

I'm interested in trying this. I was in the beta years back, and I enjoyed it.

What server will there be a decent GAF guild on? I put hundreds of hours into WoW, and never even got further than the first boss in the first level 60, 40 man raid place (what's it called starts with an M?) For me, levelling up with a group of people in an MMO for the first time is an amazing experience, so I'd need people to do it with.

Shanadeus

Banned
Haeleos said:
Alright thanks!
And I'm up for the GAF guild as well.

At the games initial launch, Brandywine was designated the official GAF server and that's where most of us still are. As far as an official GAF guild, there isn't one but I do run a small guild on Brandywine and any GAFfers are welcome to join.

US:

Arkenstone

Brandywine (Official GAF Server)

Spire
KernelPanic
GDGF
bloodydrake
Schrade
Retro
Team Vernia
TimeKillr
centracore

Brandywine it is!

How accurate is this list? Are the expansions still priced like that? I heard they were supposed to offer a bigger discount when you buy both expansions at the same time. Is anything like that in the live version of the store list? This one is from beta.

PREMIUM ITEMS

Expansions:
MoM 2495
SoM 1995

Quest Packs:
LLs 600
NDs 900
Enedwaith 750
Trollshaws 750
Evendim 750
Eregion 750
MMs 750
Angmar 900
Forochel 750

Skirmishes:
Amon Sul 495
Def of PP 495
Thievery/Mischief 495
Survival BDs 495
Ford 495
Protectors of Than 495

Bags:
4th 495
5th 495

Shared Storage:
First 20 1495
+10 995
+10 995
+10 995

Vault:
Upgrade to 45 495
Upgrade to 60 495
Upgrade to 75 495
Upgrade to 90 495
Upgrade to 105 495
Upgrade to 120 495
Upgrade to 135 495
Upgrade to 150 495

Wardrobe:
1st +10 695
2nd +10 595
3rd +10 495
4th +10 495
5th +10 495

AH:
5 Post Slots 495
10 Post Slots 495
15 Post Slots 495
20 Post Slots 495
25 Post Slots 495

Character Slots:
1st +1 595
2nd +1 595
3rd +1 595
4th +1 595
5th +1 595
6th +1 595
7th +1 595
8th +1 595
9th +1 595
10th +1 595

Classes:
RK 636
Warden 636

Currency:
Gold Cap Removal 495

Trait Slots:
Virtue +1 195
Race +1 195
Class +1 195
Legendary +1 195

NPCs:
Supplier's Horn 95
Forge-Master's Horn 95
Relic-Master's Horn 95

CRAFTING

Tools:
Sturdy T1 [Craft] Supplies 50
Sturdy T2 [Craft] Supplies 100
Sturdy T3 [Craft] Supplies 150
Sturdy T4 [Craft] Supplies 200
Sturdy T5 [Craft] Supplies 250
Sturdy T6 [Craft] Supplies 300

Recipes:
T1 Common 10
T1 Rare 20
T1 Oneshot 30
T2 Common 20
T2 Rare 40
T2 OneShot 60
T3 Common 40
T3 Rare 80
T3 OneShot 120
T4 Common 60
T4 Rare 120
T4 OneShot 180
T5 Common 80
T5 Rare 160
T5 OneShot 240
T6 Common 100
T6 Rare 200
T6 OneShot 300

Guilds:
Access to Each Guild 295

Scrolls:
T1 Crit Scroll 10
T2 Crit Scroll 20
T3 Crit Scroll 30
T4 Crit Scroll 40
T5 Crit Scroll 50
T6 Crit Scroll 60

COSMETICS [BIND ON ACCOUNT]

Skirmish Outfits:
All 105

Back:
Inn League Survival Pack 195
Elk Hunter's Backpack 195
Sea-Turtle Pack 195
Sage's Pack 195
Cook's Pack 195
Ceremonial Cloak of Ajokoira 221
Ceremonial Bear-fur Cloak 221
Elegant Elven Quiver 150
Quiver of Caras Galadhon 295
Cloak of the Northern Lights 195
Cloak of the Algraig 195
Swan-Cloak 195
Cloak of the Sunset Wood 195
Cloak of the Dragonfly 195

Body:
Ceremonial Ajokoira Armour 221
Lorien Warden's Robe 295
Snow-dusted Travelling Robe 295
Exquisite Elven Dress 295
Elf-queen’s Dress 195
Elegant Formal Dress 195
Hauberk of Rhun 195
Hauberk of the Eagle’s Crest 195
Inn League Tunic and Pants 295
Innkeeper’s Dress 195
Rugged Adventurer’s Robe 195
Sellsword’s Hauberk 195
Lawgiver’s Robe 195
Hauberk of the Greenwood 195
Hauberk of the Mirrormere 195

Feet:
Ceremonial Ajokoira Shoes 221
Snow-dusted Travelling Boots 295

Hands:
Ceremonial Ajokoira Gloves 221
Snow-dusted Travelling Gloves 295

Head:
Feathered Tri-corner Hat 195
Battle-mask of Rhun 195
Ceremonial Ajokoira Hat 221
Turquoise Summer Circlet 150
Snow-dusted Travelling Hat 295
Visage of the Goat 195
Traveller’s Hood 195
Bucket Festival Mask 295
Visage of the Bear 195
Circlet of Adamant 195
Pumpkin Festival Mask 295

Legs:
Ceremonial Ajokoira Leggings 221

Shoulders:
Ceremonial Ajokoira Shoulders 221
Snow-dusted Travelling Shoulders 295

Dyes:
Black 125
Burgandy 100
Red 125
Grey 50
Olive 50
Navy 75
White 150
Dark Green 100
Gold 25
Turquoise 75
Violet 75
Indigo 100
Umber 50
Sienna 25
Orange 125
Rust 125

HEALING AND REVIVAL

Curatives (Stacks of 5):
Lvl10 10
Lvl20 25
Lvl30 40
Lvl40 55
Lvl50 70
Lvl60 85
Lvl70 100

Revive:
Tome of Revival 150

Dread:
Tome of Rouse Spirit 105

Item Wear:
Lower Wear 30m 50
Lower Wear 45m 95
Lower Wear 60m 150

Food (Restores M+P Over Time, Stacks of 5):
Hearty Breakfast 30
Delicious Dish 50
Tasty Lunch 75
Mouth-Watering Meal 100
Filling Dinner 125
Scrumptious Snack 150
Fantastic Feast 175

Morale and Power:
Tome of +Morale 30m 50
Tome of +Morale 45m 95
Tome of +Morale 90m 125
Tome of +Power 30m 50
Tome of +Power 45m 95
Tome of +Power 90m 125
Tome of +OOC M/P Regen 30m 40
Tome of +OOC M/P Regen 45m 75
Tome of +OOC M/P Regen 60m 100
Lesser Morale OT Pot (x5) 30
Minor Morale OT Pot (x5) 50
Moderate Morale OT Pot (x5) 75
Normal Morale OT Pot (x5) 100
Greater Morale OT Pot (x5) 125
Major Morale OT Pot (x5) 150
Superior Morale OT Pot (x5) 175
Lesser Power OT Pot (x5) 30
Minor Power OT Pot (x5) 50
Moderate Power OT Pot (x5) 75
Normal Power OT Pot (x5) 100
Greater Power OT Pot (x5) 125
Major Power OT Pot (x5) 150
Superior Power OT Pot (x5) 175

TRAVEL

Mounts:
Crumbling Whistle VSlow Steed (6h) 25
Tarnished Whistle VSlow Steed (1d) 75
Polished Whistle VSlow Steed (7d) 150
Bright Whistle VSlow Steed (30d) 350
Crumbling Whistle Slow Steed (6h) 50
Tarnished Whistle Slow Steed (1d) 100
Polished Whistle Slow Steed (7d) 250
Bright Whistle Slow Steed (30d) 450
Crumbling Whistle Average Steed (6h) 75
Tarnished Whistle Average Steed (1d) 125
Polished Whistle Average Steed (7d) 350
Bright Whistle Average Steed (30d) 550
Bloodbay 795
Blonde Sorrel 795
Bay 795
Chestnut 795
Ashen 1495
Dusky Nimble Goat 1495
Sable Harvestmath 1495
Nimble Red Goat 1495
Tundra 1495
Liver Chestnut 1495
Pale Golden Summer 1495
Dark Chestnut 1495
Harvestmath 1495
Yule Festival 1495
Springfest 1495
Lithe Festival 1495
Smokey Black 1995
Galadhrim 1995
Blue Roan 1995

Swift Travel:
Unlock Swift Travel (1h) 150

Skills and Maps:
Basic Riding Trait 295
Return Enedwaith 295
Return Mirkwood 295
Return Bree 295
Return Michel Delving 295
Return Rivendell 295
Return Thorin's 295
Map W Bree 100
Map Lone-Lands 100
Map Hobbiton 100
Map Rivendell 100
Map Gharaf-Fehem 100
Map Thorin's 100
Map Emyn Lum 100
Map Echad Mirobel 100
Map Duillond 100
Map Esteldin 100
Map Misty Mtns 100
Map Eavespires 100
Map Hadudbab 100
Map N Barrowdowns 100
Map Ost Guruth 100
Map Mezer-Serej 100
Map Aughaire 100
Map Tinnudir 100
Map Echad Dunann 100
Map Suri-Kyla 100
Guide to Mirk-Eaves 695
Guide to Suri-Kyla 495
Guide to Ost Guruth 295
Guide to 21st Hall 695
Guide to Echad Dunann 595
Guide to East Angmar 495
Guide to West Angmar 495
Guide to Evendim 395
Muster in 21st Hall 695
Muster in Mirk-Eaves 695

Rations:
Travel Rations (x100) 100

BUFFS AND BOOSTS [BIND ON ACCOUNT]

Enhancements:
Tome of +XP Gain (30m) 75
Tome of +XP Gain (45m) 125
Tome of +XP Gain (45m) 195 (actually 60m... /bugged)
Tome of Rest XP 100
Tome of +Speed (30m) 40
Tome of +Speed (45m) 75
Tome of +Speed (60m) 100
Tome of +IXP Gain (30m) 75
Tome of +IXP Gain (45m) 125
Tome of +IXP Gain (60m) 195
Tome of +Slayer Deed Speed (15m) 100
Tome of +Slayer Deed Speed (30m) 175
Tome of +Slayer Deed Speed (45m) 300
Tome of +SM Gain (30m) 75
Tome of +SM Gain (30m) 125
Tome of +SM Gain (30m) 195
Tome of Remove Skirm Defeat Penalty 150
Tome of Summon Skirm Soldier in Combat (x5) 150

Buffs:
Tome of +Damage (30m) 50
Tome of +Damage (45m) 95
Tome of +Damage (60m) 125
Tome of +Damage (90m) 150
Tome of +Hope (30m) 40
Tome of +Hope (45m) 75
Tome of +Hope (60m) 100
Tome of +Armor (30m) 50
Tome of +Armor (45m) 95
Tome of +Armor (60m) 125
Tome of +Armor (90m) 150
Tome of +Shdw Mit (30m) 50
Tome of +Shdw Mit (45m) 95
Tome of +Shdw Mit (60m) 125
Tome of +Shdw Mit (90m) 150
Tome of +Fire Mit (30m) 50
Tome of +Fire Mit (45m) 95
Tome of +Fire Mit (60m) 125
Tome of +Fire Mit (90m) 150
Tome of +Ltng Mit (30m) 50
Tome of +Ltng Mit (45m) 95
Tome of +Ltng Mit (60m) 125
Tome of +Ltng Mit (90m) 150
Tome of +Acid Mit (30m) 50
Tome of +Acid Mit (45m) 95
Tome of +Acid Mit (60m) 125
Tome of +Acid Mit (90m) 150
Tome of +Frst Mit (30m) 50
Tome of +Frst Mit (45m) 95
Tome of +Frst Mit (60m) 125
Tome of +Frst Mit (90m) 150
Potion of +Fire Resist (x5) 50
Potion of +Frst Resist (x5) 50
Potion of +Acid Resist (x5) 50
Potion of +Ltng Resist (x5) 50

Virtue:
+ to Rnk1 50
+ to Rnk2 (req. lv 7) 95
+ to Rnk3 (req. lv 10) 150
+ to Rnk4 (req. lv 15) 195
+ to Rnk5 (req. lv 20) 250
+ to Rnk6 (req. lv 25) 295
+ to Rnk7 (req. lv 30) 350
+ to Rnk8 (req. lv 35) 395 *
+ to Rnk9 (req. lv 40) 450 *
+ to Rnk10 (req. lv 45) 495 *

Stats:
Tome of Stat (+10) 195
Tome of Stat (+20) 295
Tome of Stat (+30) 395

Discounts:
Writ of Passage (-20% Stables) 495
Writ of Virtue (-20% Bards) 495

HOUSING AND SOCIAL

Emotes:
Firebreath 295
Drunk 195
Feather 195
Spin 195
Golf Chip 195
Juggle 295
Golf Drive 195
Sword Salute 295
Tickle 195
Jump 195
Golf Putt 50
Sneeze 195
Hero Pose 295
Fishslap 295
Dance Jig 195
Dance Dwarf 195
Dance Dwarf2 195
Dance Elf 195
Dance Elf2 195
Dance Hobbit 195
Dance Hobbit2 195
Dance Man 195
Dance Man2 195

House Decor:
Ornate Lorien Table 150
Caras Galadhon Tapestry 150
Lorien Lamp 150
Inn League Lamp 150
Garden-dwarf 150
Summer Hammock 150
Summer Welcome Mat 150
Summerfest Bed 150
Summerfest Painting 150
Lorien Statue 150
Summerfest Wall 150
Summerdays Music Box 150
Lorien Trellis 150
Mossy Wicker Chair 150
Scarecrow 150
Summerdays' Wall 150
Lorien Bench 150
Lorien Battle Standard 150
Giant Pumpkin 150
Yule-tree 150
Garden Boar Sculpture 150
Majestic Shrew Statue 150
Goblin Statue 150
Lorien Lantern Post 150
Harvest Statue 150

SKILLS AND EQUIPMENT

Class Items:
Most non-legendary class items and consumables for all classes.
Prices range from 100-350

Class Skills:
Mentoring the Bagpipe 200
Mentoring the Drum 200
Mentoring the Flute 200
Mentoring the Harp 200
Mentoring the Moor Cowbell 200
Mentoring the Theorbo 200
Tome of the Cat 250
Tome of the Dog 250
Tome of the Fox 250
Tome of the Frog 250