• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "The Snitch (@insider_wtf)" Leaker Thread

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Clearly they need to acquire (Sega/Atlus/Snake29's Imaginary Girlfriend) before they will be considered "not bland" around these parts, despite their awards.

fingers-crossed.gif

So they need to acquire more to create better games? See not consistent at all. "imaginary girlfriend", ow lol don't go this way, if you want to make a fool of yourself.

It was still laughable bad in general.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wow, I didn't realize Sony would pull and has pulled games from the PS Plus collection, but Persona 5 fell off in May of this year.

And it was never the Royal version in the first place.

I'm sincerely hoping if it's coming to Xbox, it's the Royal version. Not vanilla.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Persona would be huge but let's be honest..it's about time it was on everything. Especially switch.

I still have a steelbook version of p5 royal sealed on ps4 but it would be great to x9me to gamepass...I could play it and keep mine sealed.

Topher

Gold Member
Persona would be huge but let's be honest..it's about time it was on everything. Especially switch.

I still have a steelbook version of p5 royal sealed on ps4 but it would be great to x9me to gamepass...I could play it and keep mine sealed.

I'm hoping it is a collection of all three games in one package available on all platforms a la ME Legendary Edition.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Atlus and Square Enix often trade crowns for the dumbest Japanese developer/publisher

Last edited:

OsirisBlack

Banned
Remember when OsirisBlack OsirisBlack pretended to be an insider?
Pretended? Hmm? I knew when the first XBOX was out in the wild, the actual name of the new GOW, RE8 which capcom said didn't exist right? Nah I missed on specs, a source can be wrong but I don't play specs anymore. I still get calls on games (and other shit) but again after the way you all acted I just don't say shit. It's more fun not to.

Sometimes I feel like posters like you are mad that you're actually surprised when shit is shown and I'm watching shit just to see which sources are still valid. That gets me more hype than anything. Haven't taken this type of bait in a while and it will be the last. Enjoy your miserable day.

Papacheeks

Banned
Persona on game pass is a great way to show you are listening to what people want. Hope this extends to other Atlus/Sega titles.

This is how you start building consistent presence in Japan.

Pretended? Hmm? I knew when the first XBOX was out in the wild, the actual name of the new GOW, RE8 which capcom said didn't exist right? Nah I missed on specs, a source can be wrong but I don't play specs anymore. I still get calls on games (and other shit) but again after the way you all acted I just don't say shit. It's more fun not to.

Sometimes I feel like posters like you are mad that you're actually surprised when shit is shown and I'm watching shit just to see which sources are still valid. That gets me more hype than anything. Haven't taken this type of bait in a while and it will be the last. Enjoy your miserable day.
You mean if you get a single thing wrong you are considered a fraud around here?

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

;)

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

leads to fear. Fear leads to xbox.

Shhhh go away, its all about #thesnitch now

LOL , Persona in Xbox Is the sign that Playstation is sinking and to Jim Don Matrick Ryan dont care.

why? because xbox gets a port of a game that is years old? it means nothing. why was it even ever exclusive in the first place? these games sell the most on PS by default. theres no need for them to be exclusive.

Last edited:

Zatzuken

Great that more people get to play persona, making series like this and yakuza bigger in the west will make sure they have a future.

That said if 3 and 4 appear on Xbox and don’t come to PS4 even paid I’m gonna jump off a cliff

if they just started work on death stranding 2 than kojima obviously has been working on something else for the last 3 years and it must be nearing completion. his next 2 projects after will be death stranding 2 and the xbox cloud game. so what is the horror game? new ip or silent hill?

Last edited:
Top Bottom