• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thespian God Jared Leto Met with Psychopaths/Murderers for Joker;Stopped Source Mat.s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

Honestly I have no issue with how committed Leto is. He seems to understand what he personally requires to bring out his best for a role as intense as the Joker. Where's the harm in him enjoying himself? Just because he buried himself in dark material doesn't mean his enthusiasm for the process of discovering his character should be criticized.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of his castmates found him to be a nightmare to work with. Whether the end result was worth it is anyone's guess until the movie's out. Following Ledger's Joker is a hell of a tall order.

Mark me down as cautiously optimistic for now.

Acorn

Nah, just actors who boast how dedicated they are.
I'd rather have a boastful guy that can back it up than a retiring sort who phones shit in.

Excellent actors tend to be an eccentric sort not always but generally since Pacino and De Niro destroyed roles.

tumblr_m606ejBx701qbgo38o1_500.jpg

I can't believe the people at WB looked at this and said:

"Yeah, thats good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom