• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tifa Swimsuit Video Reveal got over 10 million Views in 24 Hours

Lunarorbit

Yes Thomas train mods

Haha, you snuck a 3rd one in there.

Man this whole thing is such an overreaction. It's Tifa. Who hasn't seen Tifa in way more compromising positions?

So so dumb. She's supposed to be what 20? Go to a fucking beach and look at what people wear. This outfit is completely normal.

A lot of the people who complain are just telling the rest of us that they are unhappy with their bodies so everyone should be punished.

killatopak

Yes Thomas train mods

Wr6g7fL.jpg

Nickolaidas

imagine being a normal woman at work, just trying to get your job done. When some sweatlord mi'lady neckbeard with pink hair flobbles over with pictures of semi naked animated women to ask your opinion in the name of social justice.

100% that story never happened and 100% this is a lonely loser fuckhead who has never left their home let alone actually interacted with a woman. the fact they say "women i know" instead of just friends like us normies would say tells you all you need to know about this creep.
He got ONE thing right at least.
3ZpWvyS.jpg

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Sheit… No wonder Remake Tifa is the most beautiful and sexy videogame women ever created. Square Enix doing Gods work here.

Shame those woketards have such a big voice. We should have more like this in videogame. Hot dues too. I’m sure most people don’t give a damn.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Guess I should just be honest with myself that athletic brunette with great assets and martial arts skills that could kick my ass is my dream girl archetype.

Chun-Li
Tifa
Psylocke (for consistency sake, purple hair counts as brunette, alright?)

We’re all very proud of you finally coming clean

Top Bottom