• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 302: Makhachev vs. Poirier - Newark - June 1

Who wins: Makhachev or Poirier? Strickland or Costa? Holland or Oleksiejczuk?

• Makhachev, Strickland, Holland.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Makhachev, Costa, Holland.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Makhachev, Strickland, Oleksiejczuk.

• Makhachev, Costa, Oleksiejczuk.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Poirier, Strickland, Holland.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Poirier, Costa, Holland.

• Poirier, Strickland, Oleksiejczuk.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poirier, Costa, Oleksiejczuk.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I find Makhachev so unlikeable, The charisma of a damp rag... but man he's such an immense grappler and submission artist.
I like the history and Khabi and the father. How can you hate the way he fights and and not like him for that?, I agree with you but also like his charisma more because I e followed him with Khabib since Islam was probably in his teens

Little Mac

I have Khabib's shadow beating Piorier, America beating Brazil, and Holland winning over Olunergvoiqnakjhrbf.

season 6 smoke GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ok.

Only watched Islam Dustin and Sean vs Costa this morning.

And the after presser.

Wtf was Costa doing? Warming up to Sean's style. Costa was reacting to all faints it seemed (didn't watch high quality) and didn't know what to do. Bizarre fight. Boring yet interesting to "analyze"

Dustin was amazing in what I saw as well. He did great and man what a post interview... insightful, respectful and kinda sad..

Islam being islam. Statistics? Lol. No just fight and get double belt.

I like his demeanor. No showbizz just very confident and happy he's fighting.

Think his demeanor can come off as arrogant or whatever but I think he just has a confident whatever mindset.

He has a naughty (sounds stupid I know) look in his eyes just totally unimpressed with all the press and stuff.

Very humble as well regarding his comments about Dustin. Very respectful.

Could be wrong but that's how he comes across to me.

Top Bottom