• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Announces the LEGO Harry Potter Collection for PS4

Just jumped in. A good reminder of how far the lego games have come since this was released!

Still a lot of fun though. First time playing with the DLC spells, for some reason they were never released on the AUS PSN

Wait we can't buy them individually? I am sick of this. That is Arkham, Bioshock and this that have done that now. I don't want both games. I should have the option to buy just one.

Martian

Wow, how did I miss this? Immediately ordered.

These 2 games are one of the few games that give me a cool feeling of actually being in the world and being a part of it.

Warner should develop an open world RPG (a la Skyrim, with hundreds of quests and unlockable spells) set in the world of Harry Potter, but in the meantime: Lego Harry Potter for me

Peff

I would love some more impressions. How much work did they do on this? More than a maxxed out PC version?

20161022110157_1dvapq.jpg

Out of the box, it looks better in some ways and not so much in others (AF strikes back!). Of course, with downsampling and whatnot it's a moot point, but it's still a solid remaster from what I've seen. They've added a couple of QoL adjustments from new games (picking a character now tells you which skills they have, for instance), it runs at 1080p/60fps and there seem to be no missing features or effects, new bugs or a huge day one patch. So yeah, perhaps not the best remaster ever, but Double Eleven have done their job properly, which is sadly more than can be said about many of these projects.

BigEmil

They've added a couple of QoL adjustments from new games (picking a character now tells you which skills they have, for instance), it runs at 1080p/60fps and there seem to be no missing features or effects, new bugs or a huge day one patch. So yeah, perhaps not the best remaster ever, but Double Eleven have done their job properly, which is sadly more than can be said about many of these projects.
Awesome

Out of the box, it looks better in some ways and not so much in others (AF strikes back!). Of course, with downsampling and whatnot it's a moot point, but it's still a solid remaster from what I've seen. They've added a couple of QoL adjustments from new games (picking a character now tells you which skills they have, for instance), it runs at 1080p/60fps and there seem to be no missing features or effects, new bugs or a huge day one patch. So yeah, perhaps not the best remaster ever, but Double Eleven have done their job properly, which is sadly more than can be said about many of these projects.

1080p/60fps? Ok I'm in!

So i really want to play the harry potter movie games. They are full of nostalgia and played it back in ps2. So how do I go about playing them again? Don't have a ps2 atm, have a ps4 and pc.

So i really want to play the harry potter movie games. They are full of nostalgia and played it back in ps2. So how do I go about playing them again? Don't have a ps2 atm, have a ps4 and pc.

Unfortunately they've never been digitally re-released.

The PC games are completely different games to the PS2 ones, but you're in luck - they're also the best Harry Potter games period (Stone, Chamber, and Azkaban that is).

Unfortunately they've never been digitally re-released.

The PC games are completely different games to the PS2 ones, but you're in luck - they're also the best Harry Potter games period (Stone, Chamber, and Azkaban that is).

wait so there is no PC, yes?

and the only way to play them is to get a Ps2?

Top Bottom