• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What’s your favorite PS5 exclusive title so far?

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Yes, I’m counting the cross gem games of course. I’ve downloaded quite a few games via the PS+ Extra subscription. Sadly I haven’t had time to try out most of the exclusives.

I’m curious what everyone’s favorite is so far. Here’s a list of some. I’m missing some, but thought I’d include at least the popular ones.

God of War: Ragnarok
Demon’s Souls
Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade
Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
Gran Turismo 7
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
The Last of Us Part 1
Horizon: Forbidden West
Returnal
Stray
Ghost wire: Tokyo
Astro Bot: Playroom

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Although it's not the game it used to be in terms of the game I experience in some ways due to balance changes, id say Returnal. I still haven't played like 4 games on that list though. Well technically 5 but i'm not going to ever play The Last of Us Part 1.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

Gold Member

hero ps vr GIF by PlayStationDE

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Not sure man!

Set up my PS5 last night.

Gran Turismo 7 for sure

Demons Souls most definitely I'm guessing.

Downloaded:

Judgement
Rise of the Dragon (??)
Returnal
Death Stranding DC.

Probably install Sekiro and MHW for the 60fps.

Don't care much for GoW and HZD

Maybe try R&C for the visuals.

Oh shit yeah I need to play Astro Bot; Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT keeps raving about it =P

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Demon's Souls, Returnal and Horizon Forbidden West. They are so damn good they've justified the purchase of the PS5 more than enough. Loved Final Fantasy 7 remake as well and can't be more excited for Rebirth. Going to be epic. On the back burner I got Death Stranding, Ghostwire Tokyo and Ratchet and Clank to play. PS5 has a hell of a library so far.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Loved Final Fantasy 7 remake as well and can't be more excited for Rebirth. Going to be epic. On the back burner I got Death Stranding, Ghostwire Tokyo and Ratchet and Clank to play. PS5 has a hell of a library so far.

How is FF7Remake and Death Stranding DC different on PS5 compared to the PS4 version? Should prolly google this but yeah.

😅😁

Probably, Ragnarok.

Returnal was great, GT7 was great, Demon Souls was great, Miles Morales was great, the new and improved versions of Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, and TLOU, all great.

But, for me it has to be Ragnarok.

Yes, it felt a little bloated and the pacing isn't the best.

But, the game world, the strength of the overall visual aesthetic, the level design, the raw graphical fidelity, the cast of characters, the combat, the story, the upgrade paths and armour/weapon build variety...all of it is absolutely industry leading and genre defining.

Now, all I have to do is complete the last side quest and get back on the main story path and that'll be me finishing it.

Last edited:

SpokkX

Yes, I’m counting the cross gem games of course. I’ve downloaded quite a few games via the PS+ Extra subscription. Sadly I haven’t had time to try out most of the exclusives.

I’m curious what everyone’s favorite is so far. Here’s a list of some. I’m missing some, but thought I’d include at least the popular ones.

Demon’s Souls
Gran Turismo 7
The Last of Us Part 1
Returnal
Stray

1. Returnal
2. Death Stranding
3. Ragnarok
4. Demons Souls

Every single one of these make ps5 a must have imo

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
Ghostwire: Tokyo for me.

By no means the most impressive or mind blowing game on the PS5 but man did I enjoy my time with it.

Demon's Souls is probably runner up, really enjoyed that game and actually beat it. I was really proud of myself for sticking with it.

LostDonkey

Ragnarok. 100%.

So much better than the first game, really enjoyed it.

I know OP said we're counting cross gen games but are we counting non PS exclusives such as Death Stranding, Returnal etc?

These are on PC and as such not PS exclusive.

Last edited:

Synless

FF7R:I, However I finally got the Death Stranding: DC so let’s see how that plays out. I never played the original on ps4.

Pejo

I only bought 1 game when I got my PS5, and then it died like 8 months ago. So Demon's Souls, the only game I own for the system.

Demon’s Souls
Gran Turismo 7
The Last of Us Part 1
Returnal
Stray
My GOTG so far is Returnal by quite a long way.

Mr Hyde

How is FF7Remake and Death Stranding DC different on PS5 compared to the PS4 version? Should prolly google this but yeah.

Haven't played Death Stranding yet but FF7 has all the new bells and whistles that comes with the PS5. Dualsense support, 60 fps, high fidelity, very short loading times. I think the DLC with Yuffie is exclusive to PS5 too.

As someone who does not own a PS5 I have a soft spot for Spidey. They've done awesome with the series and the action/feel/look of it.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Haven't played Death Stranding yet but FF7 has all the new bells and whistles that comes with the PS5. Dualsense support, 60 fps, high fidelity, very short loading times. I think the DLC with Yuffie is exclusive to PS5 too.

Sounds great. Probably start a new game as I wasn't that far into it anyways. Death Stranding though... I'll need to look up the upgrade.

Thanks.

Top Bottom