• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was the worse Xbox Exclusive? Crossfire X or Redfall?

acm2000

Remedy trying to make a CoD clone is why no one will ever succeed in making a CoD clone and why it's understandable that Jim Ryan was crying on Sony's behalf to nix the ABK acquisition on CoD alone.
Cute, but remedy didn't make the multi which was the games main focus.

Chukhopops

Battleatoads is a lot of fun. I recommend it. Not as great as sor4, which is one of the greatest games and the best bmup ever made, but a great game.

Battletoads was great fun.
Personally I hated it, hated the art style, hated the combat level gameplay (other levels were ok) and hated that it treated the original as a joke.

Might as well play the original, it’s completely fine today with save states.

mrmustard

Banned
Might as well play the original, it’s completely fine today with save states.
Good luck, played it a few years ago (Rare Replay) and had to reload and rewind a million times. One of the hardest games ever made. I bet 95% never beat level 3 on the NES. Still a great game for good players.

This thread is about trying to find corn in your poop.
Why Would You Do That Ross Geller GIF

Drizzlehell

Banned
I would've played Crossfire's single player campaign... had I known about its existence before it was shut down, lol.

Remember the good old days when even if the game's multiplayer mode wasn't popular, you could still enjoy its offline content forever?

Modern gaming fucking sucks.

squarealex

Imagine be in 2013. The Microsost 360 era is ending, Xbox maybe wins with their powerful new console and Sony prepare his PS4.

And then, showing this at E3...

Last edited:

TheShocker

What do they even do at this point give one huge update and cut losses? Forget it ever happened and ignore it? Small updates for months so it looks like they are trying?
I don’t think it even matters. Either way is a losing situation imo.

Top Bottom