• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Series S run Hellblade and FABLE, as beautiful as the Trailers?

CGNoire

I understand your point of view, but I have to desagree in some points, because these consoles are not made to render the same resolution from the beging to the end of gen...
some games on Series X and PS5 have dropping resolution, to work with more resources in better textures, lighting and effects.
We just don't know what true next gen games totally made for these generation console, looks like.
We don't know anything about what kind of machine learning they will increase, we don't know what kind of native resolution will target, we don't know how much time these games are in development using and exploring the secrets of their engines.

I just don't even know what is the real face of this generation, everything started too late this generation. But I tell you, if those games won't deliver what they already showed yesterday, it will be an extremely disapoitment!!! :messenger_pouting: cause this generation would be probably a waste of money... games coming too late, staginant graphics...
I agree. My real doubts about Fable have mostly to do with the Budget required.

I love Fable but I don’t look forward to playing as a trans kid. Nothing wrong with them but I don’t identify as one. I can play a bloke because it’s like me, I can play a lady because it’s nice to look at, but don’t force me to play a trans girl.

Western studios are the worst nowadays when it comes to character creation. We’re play video games to get lost in a nice fantasy, not to play like real life on the streets. Keep politics like that out of video games and many more people will buy/play your games.

More on topic, Fable trailer looked like cgi trailer number 2, it will surely not look like that in game.

HighPoly

Banned
I love Fable but I don’t look forward to playing as a trans kid. Nothing wrong with them but I don’t identify as one. I can play a bloke because it’s like me, I can play a lady because it’s nice to look at, but don’t force me to play a trans girl.

Western studios are the worst nowadays when it comes to character creation. We’re play video games to get lost in a nice fantasy, not to play like real life on the streets. Keep politics like that out of video games and many more people will buy/play your games.

More on topic, Fable trailer looked like cgi trailer number 2, it will surely not look like that in game.
well, is she trans?

I didn't realize she is a transgender, but anyway, I like girls in general, well, if she give me a chance in real life, I'd totally jump in!!!
Well, I've never had a relationship with trans, and I don't really want to do it. But she is cute, I think girls need more personality than a pretty face.
I mean, girls with a ranking 7/10 of beauty, always have amazing personalities and girly feminine behavior, cause they need to be more creative and explode guy's mind with so many signs of sexy feminine reproductive things! 🤭:pie_drooling::pie_drooling:

well, is she trans?

Last edited:
No it won't but what do you expect, it's the entry level console so it will run the games but with cut backs relevant to the hardware level.

Top Bottom