• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you date/be with a taller person?

Would you?

• I would!

• No!

• Would they?

• I'd take anything I can get except diseases.

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
tom-cruise-height-elevator-shoes.jpg

little-women-big-men-teaser-new_akrfqn

DogofWar

As long as she isn't noticably taller than me...
I dated a chick that was 1~ cm longer than me when I was a teen.

That said my wife is a fair bit shorter than me and it definitely has it's advantages to be bigger than your partner... :messenger_smirking:

To be fair, Tom cruise would struggle to find someone shorter than him.

I certainly don't have a problem with bitties at head height...

eot

Banned
I'm 6'2 so I don't meet taller women very often, since it's so unusual it makes me feel weird, so I dunno. Tbh I think I prefer them to be >4 inches shorter. Voted 'no' but if it's someone I really like I doubt it'd matter.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm 6'2 so I don't meet taller women very often, since it's so unusual it makes me feel weird, so I dunno. Tbh I think I prefer them to be >4 inches shorter. Voted 'no' but if it's someone I really like I doubt it'd matter.
Doesn't that mean "yes", then? lol

GymWolf

I'm 190cm and the women average height here in sicily is like 155-160 cm so it's a little hard for me to find taller women wherei live.

Lucky for me i like short women more so no complaints.

I enjoyed gigantic german women during my trips to foreign places tho :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:
I'm 190cm and the women average height here in sicily is like 155-160 cm so it's a little hard for me here to find taller women.

Lucky for me i like short women more so no complaints.

I enjoyed gigantic german women during my trips tho :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
We should swap places.

GymWolf

Because I am a short dude in Germany, and you a tall dude in Sicily...
Never been in germany but i was 4 times in palma de mallorca and that place is flooded with german and english people during summer, like legit more german people than spanish people...

So i go from seeing short women all around me in the sicily airport to land in spain just to watch 2 meters blonde chicks drinking big glasses of beer in the streets at 9 o clock of the morning...

You people really like drinking beer...

Last edited:
Reactions: eot
Never been in germany but i was 4 times in palma de mallorca and that place is flooded with german and english people during summer, like legit more german people than spanish people...
People here jokingly call Mallorca the 17th federal state of Germany. ;)

I have been there one time, and didn't like it at all.
Same with Ibiza.

I prefer Barcelona and its vicinity a lot more.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Saw a girl almost my height once in the supermarket, it was freak of nature tall but she was hot. Its very weird man.

There's a newish girl at my work. She's conventionally attractive, but she's 6'3". She's cute with a face mask on, but she has a weird jaw, probably from her growth and Scandinavian heritage.

GymWolf

People here jokingly call Mallorca the 17th federal state of Germany. ;)

I have been there one time, and didn't like it at all.
Same with Ibiza.

I prefer Barcelona and its vicinity a lot more.

I bet you are and old guy, i know zero youngsters who don't like palma :ROFLMAO:

Barcellona is great too, been there 2 times already.

Strangely enough, never been to ibiza because i heard that the medium age over there is like 15-16...

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
As a 191cm person, I would, but I already have with me someone who is 186cm, so at least this. I probably can imagine, how the past year would be, honestly if not for someone this tall. Picking me up, after my attempt to walk again...not sure how someone in 16-17Xcm would do...

H4ze

Since I am pretty tall (1,94 mtr / 6,36 feet), I don't see a chance that I would say yes to a girl my hight or even taller, that's just too strange at that point for me.

I'm 6'6"/200cm, so I've only ever met one woman taller than me.

She was 7'+ and dressed as Larar Croft. I would have on principl, but the height difference didn't put me off regardless.

highrider

Banned
I’m 6’1 and coincidentally I’m short for my family, have two cousins that are women taller than me, couldn’t do it. The dudes they are with are super submissive tall guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom