• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you date/be with a taller person?

Would you?

• I would!

• No!

• Would they?

• I'd take anything I can get except diseases.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Being with a taller girl would just feel strange to me. I don't have anything against taller women, but I just wouldn't feel things. I'm a 6'2" 50-yeard old divorced man and not even looking for anyone at the moment, so I guess it doesn't matter though. :p

nush

I had a casual thing going on with this really tall woman, I'm just 5" and change. She was the fuck of the century and the best out of any women I've ever been with. Some women can be so tall it's like "Good luck finding a taller guy" and there I was.
Seriously, you ever see a small dog fucking a big dog and the small dog is so damn happy and having the time of its life? That was me when I saw myself in the mirror while balls deep.

Good. Times.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I'm about a foot taller than my wife, but can't say if she had been taller than me it would have made a difference. Only downside to having a short partner is having to always be the one who gets stuff that is high up.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
The more physically powerful indivudal needs to be at least 6" taller.

Last edited:

Romulus

Idk. I'm 6'5, so putting in 5'10 and up in dating apps worked well for me. Sooo many girls that hold out for someone super tall. Met several around 6ft that were gorgeous. Something about when they get around 6'2, they're usually not as attractive though. Definitely were exceptions. I met a 6'2 light skin girl that reminded me of a tall halle berry. College volleyball player. Small facial features and just incredible.

The strangest thing is most of the ones I met over 6ft were super inexperienced in relationships. It made sense but threw me off several times.

I think 6'6 would be difficult to be attracted to.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

Sure I’ve seen some pretty tall women that were very hot, but being 6.3” I rarely meet any women taller than me.
Might be a bit weird at first but I could get over it.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm fairly tall for a woman, 5'10"/178cm, but most guys I've been with have been around my height or a little taller. I can't deal with shorter dudes though, Sorry.

I'm 5'10 and I've dated girls shorter than me my whole life. Last year I realized I was bisexual and now I'm seeing a 6'1 man. Life can take some unexpected turns...

Weird thing is, he acts very feminine and submissive with me despite the height difference.

DrJohnGalt

Banned
I'm 5'6" so I really don't have a choice if I want to date :messenger_weary:

I dated a woman that was 6" for about 5 years and we made it work. You're the same height in bed, after all. I think the big reason we broke up was because she was 10 years older than me and we just kind of wanted different things, but we're still friends to this day.

💦💦💦💦
7DYAI4X.png

KielCasto

All the women I tried to woo or dated were a lot shorter than me. But I guess that’s because I’m 5’10” and women here are typically shorter. But for men, I’d prefer them close to my height.

GymWolf

I'm 6'2 so I don't meet taller women very often, since it's so unusual it makes me feel weird, so I dunno. Tbh I think I prefer them to be >4 inches shorter. Voted 'no' but if it's someone I really like I doubt it'd matter.
I'm 190cm and the women average height here in sicily is like 155-160 cm so it's a little hard for me to find taller women wherei live.

Lucky for me i like short women more so no complaints.

I enjoyed gigantic german women during my trips to foreign places tho :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
I dont think I'd be interested in a girl who is taller than me. Im already 6'2.
Yo slide into my DMs. Just don't Neogaf metoo me later. 😘😘

I'm 6'3 so probably not. Any taller than me is freakishly tall. 🤷‍♂️
As a 191cm person, I would, but I already have with me someone who is 186cm, so at least this. I probably can imagine, how the past year would be, honestly if not for someone this tall. Picking me up, after my attempt to walk again...not sure how someone in 16-17Xcm would do...
I'm six feet tall. Would love to meet a woman taller than me and date her. Sure.
Since I am pretty tall (1,94 mtr / 6,36 feet), I don't see a chance that I would say yes to a girl my hight or even taller, that's just too strange at that point for me.
I'm 6'6"/200cm, so I've only ever met one woman taller than me.

She was 7'+ and dressed as Larar Croft. I would have on principl, but the height difference didn't put me off regardless.
I'm 2 meters tall, so I'm already tall as fuck. I did know a girl that's taller then me. She's huge. But I'd do her, I don't mind her tallness.
I’m 6’1 and coincidentally I’m short for my family, have two cousins that are women taller than me, couldn’t do it. The dudes they are with are super submissive tall guys.
Being with a taller girl would just feel strange to me. I don't have anything against taller women, but I just wouldn't feel things. I'm a 6'2" 50-yeard old divorced man and not even looking for anyone at the moment, so I guess it doesn't matter though. :p
Idk. I'm 6'5, so putting in 5'10 and up in dating apps worked well for me. Sooo many girls that hold out for someone super tall. Met several around 6ft that were gorgeous. Something about when they get around 6'2, they're usually not as attractive though. Definitely were exceptions. I met a 6'2 light skin girl that reminded me of a tall halle berry. College volleyball player. Small facial features and just incredible.

The strangest thing is most of the ones I met over 6ft were super inexperienced in relationships. It made sense but threw me off several times.

I think 6'6 would be difficult to be attracted to.
Sure I’ve seen some pretty tall women that were very hot, but being 6.3” I rarely meet any women taller than me.
Might be a bit weird at first but I could get over it.
I'm 6'2. Tall women got big as feet so yes absolutely
I'm 6'0 but as a leg man absolutely. The taller the better.
I'm 6'9" so I've haven't spent much time on such manlet thoughts.
A lot of tall chads in here 🕺

xrnzaaas

Yes I find tall women super hot. As long as I'm not walking with my partner I always "notice" tall girls on the street. ;)

april6e

Absolutely, I prefer taller women. Of course, considering how rare it is to encounter women over 6'0'' anywhere in the world, let alone the US, it's not something I actively care about when dating. It's just a massive cherry on top.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Yes. I am short., so if I wasn’t willing to date tall girls I’d pretty much exclude myself from the dating pool.
My current girlfriend is taller than me, not by a lot though.

Also, I used to date a girl who did some modeling and she was very tall. One time we went to a Tool concert together and she wore some platform shoes, the difference was fucking comical.

Top Bottom