• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Pride Controller Now Available

Zeroing

Banned
Fuck Xbox and Phil Spencer
I would do Phil, I am looking for a new sugar daddy.
"It's not gonna lick itself!"
fojuOO7.jpg

I would like to tell everyone it is not my fault, I was Summoned in this thread, everyone should know I ruin everything :D

Corndog

Banned
Why not go all in? Where’s the joe Biden controller?

Edit: Maybe they can make a religious line as well. Catholic, Baptist, Muslim, etc.

Last edited:

Quezacolt

Don't care about the theme itself, just wondering why the controller has to be so ugly.

At least it's not so bad to the eyes as the Forza horizon 5 controller.

Still, wouldnt buy this one.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I don't like the design. I would have liked a vertically striped six color flag design. That would be cool.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Pride month, a full month of celebrating disorders recent removed from the DSM handbook, following Memorial Day, a single day honoring dead soldiers, is more than an insult. It is incitement.
Uh huh. Who’s virtue signaling now? If you actually gave a shit about the military, you’d know that May is military appreciation month.

Everyone always calls out Twitter for being too woke but MS is pathetically woke. Ever use Bing or try to earn rewards points? Bing is so full of it as a browser. MS Rewards always has categories for LGBTQ games/polls/true or false/multiple choice etc as well as Black lives stuff. It's very obnoxious.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Everyone always calls out Twitter for being too woke but MS is pathetically woke. Ever use Bing or try to earn rewards points? Bing is so full of it as a browser. MS Rewards always has categories for LGBTQ games/polls/true or false/multiple choice etc as well as Black lives stuff. It's very obnoxious.
I earn reward points practically every day. It's super simple.

Moochi

Uh huh. Who’s virtue signaling now? If you actually gave a shit about the military, you’d know that May is military appreciation month.
How come it's not in the new everyday and on Facebook? How come there aren't custom fallen soldiers or POW MIA xbox controllers. Congress might have declared it that in 1999, but it's been forgotten by the media.

Meicyn

Gold Member
How come it's not in the new everyday and on Facebook? How come there aren't custom fallen soldiers or POW MIA xbox controllers. Congress might have declared it that in 1999, but it's been forgotten by the media.
Dude, take the L. You don’t actually give a shit about the military, you didn’t even know they have an appreciation month until I told you moments ago. Quit using the military as a prop for your own agenda.

Stuart360

I actually miss out on points some days as i refuse to click on certain links lol.
Just take 'pride' in knowing that these companies dont actually give a shit about this, or us in general.

Noxxera

Hmm I kinda need a new xbox controller should I customise one and see if I get good results? not interested in buying the pride on tho. Does the service work in Sweden or if they ship there?

jigglet

Banned
I actually think that looks good.

Although I don't know why the rainbow is chosen to represent Pride. It should be black, as in blacklist. As in, cancelled.

Cool to have options, respect. Not a design I'd go for though, too chaotic. Now where is my Chobot vs Munn design option?

Can you image if they opened up an image uploader in Xbox Design Lab. I wanna see how crazy shit can get even if they don't get made. Thumbstick hairy man nipples here we go.

jigglet

Banned
Cool to have options, respect. Not a design I'd go for though, too chaotic. Now where is my Chobot vs Munn design option?

Can you image if they opened up an image uploader in Xbox Design Lab. I wanna see how crazy shit can get even if they don't get made. Thumbstick hairy man nipples here we go.

Only if they were literally hairy.

ZoukGalaxy

"Hey, look at my controller, I'm so PRIDE of it !"
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Snoop Dogg Lol GIF
Laughing Man Lol GIF

*searching PRIDE in the design*

Company would sell their souls to satisfy a minority asking for the pride month logo change and avoid SJW backslash, that's beyond ridiculous.
What a time to die.

Note:
Just to be clear, diversity is a part of myself, that's how I grew up but I hate so deeply this company hypocrisy from our time.

Last edited:
Independent of any political ideology, that is one of the least aesthetically appealing things I've ever seen. All the different color combos with the weird sharp angles.

It looks horrible.

AGRacing

Others in here have nailed it. PRIDE, the corporate pandering, and the countless photos and videos of idiots bringing their children to parades with people in S&M gear and now stuffing money into the underwear of transvestites.... this is what can happen when you accidentally associate your personal identity with a "brand" of any kind.... And that's what PRIDE has become.

There are people who are increasingly starting to turn on that brand for the above reasons.... and as a parent I'm completely sympathetic as to why. Luckily I'll always choose to treat people with kindness or distance based on my individual interaction with them and I'll do my best to teach my child the same skill.

BLM the organization doesn't represent every black person on the planet.

PRIDE doesn't represent everyone it claims to either.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
I wonder if any of these dumb corporations with their dumb woke pandering understand that being nice to gay people costs $0 and is much easier and more effective than buying a controller covered in rainbow vomit to signal what a 'good person' you are.

Top Bottom