• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Summit 2005

thorns

Banned
Microsoft to launch Xbox 360 in Japan,Europe in '05
Mon Jul 25, 2005 01:03 AM ET
TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. (MSFT.O: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Monday it would launch its new Xbox 360 game console in Japan and Europe in time for the year-end holiday shopping season.

Microsoft, which unveiled the Xbox 360 in May, had already announced plans to launch the console this year in the United States ahead of the holiday season, which begins in late November.

It had previously said Japanese and European launches would follow within six weeks.

Microsoft's new white-and-silver concave console will feature three PowerPC-based microprocessors joined onto one chip to deliver powerful computing and advanced graphics, as well as a detachable 20-gigabyte hard drive and a wireless controller.

not much of news but just confirmation.

Speevy

Banned
Team Ninja and EAD have announced a collaboration on "Pikmin 360", a next-generation strategy game.

"Ever since the release of Pikmin 2, I always felt that our company could make this series better.", says Team Ninja manager Tomonobu Itagaki.

Odysseus

Banned
the guy that is NOT anoop said:
The site still hasn't updated yet but someone on 2Chan who claims to be at the event says that Radiata 2 (Square-Enix) has been announced for the Xbox 360

Currently comparisons between the 360/PS3 are being made at the event

^

I'll have to see a reputable site actually post it before I believe it.

PhatSaqs said:
Courtesy ikachii

If true I approve!

PS2 ver shots -

radiata-stories-20050718041729684.jpg

radiata-stories-20050718041728450.jpg

VALIS

Anyone who clicks on this thread later or tomorrow and just quickly scans for information is gonna be one confused mother. :lol

Twix

Xbox Summit Japan Naughty Dog announce true visualization of Xenon within Microsoft...

Source:gamefont.de

What the ...ND is completely owned by Sony.

please no more carnivals :p

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Speevy said:
Team Ninja and EAD have announced a collaboration on "Pikmin 360", a next-generation strategy game.

"Ever since the release of Pikmin 2, I always felt that our company could make this series better.", says Team Ninja manager Tomonobu Itagaki.

:lol :lol :lol

bloke

Just woke up...what's with all the misinformation, 2ch is the worst.
Funny, that rumor about Taito's Airforce was actually true.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
someone just posted on ananonynous forum that Woero64 and Rierom are the same people
cry0jo.gif

mutsu

Makes no sense to develop Radiata on XBOX360... the game started off on the PS2, and it only makes sense to continue on the PS3... (if it ever deserves a sequel, which I personalyl don't).

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I'm staying up way past the time I should've had my ass in bed. *Shakes fist towards Toyko*

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
mutsu said:
Makes no sense to develop Radiata on XBOX360... the game started off on the PS2, and it only makes sense to continue on the PS3... (if it ever deserves a sequel, which I personalyl don't).

Its not confirmed yet

[Reki]

Banned
Agent Icebeezy said:
translated

EAD and Intelligent Systems have decided to leave Nintendo and make games for the 360.

링크는 Xbox Summit 2005 의 소식이 실시간으로 올라오는 게이밍에이지 포럼.

-EAD의 작품들-

Animal Crossing
F-Zero X
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Star Fox 64
Super Mario 64
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario Sunshine
Wave Race 64 Kawasaki Jet Ski

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Odysseus

Banned
OK, go ahead and ignore everything ikachii is reporting off 2chan.

ikachii said:
Hardware: Spring release in Japan
(according to 2Channel source)

That flies against what is already out in press releases.

Edit: He just took it out of that post.

ikachii said:
Sorry, that Spring date was in reference to Lost Oddesey, not the hardware

My apologies

So maybe disdisregard 2channel. :lol

golem

The latest occurrence at the Xbox Summit in Japan was a demonstration hosted by Bizarre Creation's Nick Davies. He showed off the graphically impressive vehicles and environments for Project Gotham Racing 3. The cars will be comprised of 40,000 exterior polygons and 40,000 interior polygons. This is a huge leap when compared to the 10,000 total polygons used on the vehicles of PGR2.

In another example of PGR3's advanced graphics Davies stated that the Brooklyn has the same number of polygons as the entire city of New York in PGR2. Players will be able to customize and create tracks and race 80 different cars. Also, the crowds watching the races are fully polygonal and number in the thousands. No more card board cutouts cheering on the roadside!

The demo went on to show off Gotham TV. We'll have more information on this title soon with the distinct possibility of some media.

ign

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
Odysseus said:
OK, go ahead and ignore everything ikachii is reporting off 2chan.

That flies against what is already out in press releases.

Edit: He just took it out of that post.

So, um, anytime you feel like posting the 2channel web address would be fine by me...

DMczaf

July 24, 2005 - The latest occurrence at the Xbox Summit in Japan was a demonstration hosted by Bizarre Creation's Nick Davies. He showed off the graphically impressive vehicles and environments for Project Gotham Racing 3. The cars will be comprised of 40,000 exterior polygons and 40,000 interior polygons. This is a huge leap when compared to the 10,000 total polygons used on the vehicles of PGR2.

Pfft, Perfect Dark Zero LAUGHS at PGR3!

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
golem said:
The latest occurrence at the Xbox Summit in Japan was a demonstration hosted by Bizarre Creation's Nick Davies. He showed off the graphically impressive vehicles and environments for Project Gotham Racing 3. The cars will be comprised of 40,000 exterior polygons and 40,000 interior polygons. This is a huge leap when compared to the 10,000 total polygons used on the vehicles of PGR2.

In another example of PGR3's advanced graphics Davies stated that the Brooklyn has the same number of polygons as the entire city of New York in PGR2. Players will be able to customize and create tracks and race 80 different cars. Also, the crowds watching the races are fully polygonal and number in the thousands. No more card board cutouts cheering on the roadside!

The demo went on to show off Gotham TV. We'll have more information on this title soon with the distinct possibility of some media.

ign

HOT SHIT!!!!

Top Bottom