• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

To beat Bayern and Barça in a Champions League campaign and not win the tournament... on penalties... to your local rivals must be fucking gutting.

El Topo

I'm happy for all the great Real fans at GAF and those that left us. Hope you guys have some fun tonight.

What's your beef? Aren't you a Bayern fan :lol

Are you honestly asking why a Bayern fan would be happy that the team that beat them in the semis lost the finals?

Not a good match obviously and strange subs from Zidane imo, but in the end only the result counts.

This match alone makes it a good season, but I hope Perez knows it was a very inconsistent season.

And Ronaldo was also not fit, it's not the first time they let him play like this. I don't understand why honestly.

Congrats to the Real fans who're from Spain, have seen the club play or have some link to the club. Don't care for glory supporters.

Commiserations to Atletico.

norm9

I'm a Messi homer, but congrats to Ronaldo and Real Madrid. Atletico had ample opportunities to win it as did RM. Penalty kicks are definitely exciting but coin-flippy.

ShogunX

How hard is it to stop a penalty

People like to pretend ''it's a lottery'' when in reality taking a penalty is a skill. On the flip side saving penalties is also a skill, against a great penalty taker the odds are stacked against the keeper.

Normally.....a goalkeeper dive for penalties. Not sure what was going on tonight.

la_briola

I'm happy for all the great Real fans at GAF and those that left us. Hope you guys have some fun tonight.

Are you honestly asking why a Bayern fan would be happy that the team that beat them in the semis lost the finals?

By that logic: Bayern didn't even lose against the best team this season. Doesn't this suck even more?
thinking.gif

TrueBlue

*shrugs*

I didn't cheer when Atleti lost in 2014 after beating us in the semis. It has nothing to do with my team after we've lost.

EDIT: But I understand, different strokes and all that. It just seems cruel :lol

MrS

Banned
Blab either has me on ignore or refuses to accept reality. Which is it? As my intellectual inferior, I guess it's the former due to his huge ego.

El Topo

You gotta feel bad for Atletico losing a second time like this. At least Bayern got to win it after losing to Chelsea. This has to hurt a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom