• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Allegedly leaked announcements for TGA (4chan)

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Yes, 4chan, grain of salt and all that.
Don't take this too seriously.

Work for YouTube. I can see the scheduled upload titles for games that have #TGA and #thegameawards in their description. Here's a list of what's already scheduled for upload. Probably more will show up tomorrow. Some of the titles are weird, as they might not be final titles for the video? Forspoken was just called Forspoken TGA until about an hour ago. Just copying what I see
>Horizon Burning Shores
>Horizon: Strikers
>Tales of Elysium
>Pragmata Orion
>Burnout Remake
>Final Fantasy XVI Admission
>Final Fantasy IX
>Forspoken 'Madness' Story Trailer
>Blue Protocol Worldwide
>Star Wars Jedi Survivor
>Deo/Xocline
>Sayonara Wild Hearts 2
>Advanced Wars
>The Last Story Remastered
>Muramasa Resurrection
>Crash: Into the Multiverse
>Fortnite Endlines
>Space Marines 2
>Metal Gear 3rd Strike
>Suikoden CV Trailer
>Diablo IV Release Date Trailer
>Hogwarts Legacy: Forge A Path
>Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Thrones of Fate
>Miracle Weavers
>Phantasy Star: New Genesis - New Zone Teaser
>Sonic Frontiers DLC Wave 1

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Muramasa?

BareEvergreenKiwi-size_restricted.gif

I suppose hidden Premiers are not written down.These are the standard known games.There must be surprises from Sony besides a DLC for Horizen

Nautilus

Banned
A dream come true if that list is real.

Ace Attorney 7? Hell yeah.

Fucking The Last Story Remaster? That game was excelent, I don't care what anyone says. The battle system is great and unique. I wished so hard for that game to be a financial success. I would be extremely happy if it had a second chance. I just don't know who owns it. Is it both Mystwalker and Nintendo, or just Mystwalker?

Just seems weird to announce FF IX Remake alongside XVI. Then again, Square announced FF VII Remake 2 alongside XVI, so who knows.

Diablo 4 would be great, a new Tales would be great(after Arise I'm looking forward for new Tales games), that Metal Gear title seems weird, and so many more.

Honestly, it sounds too good to be true, so I'm expecting this to be fake. But its a good and fun fake at least. It dug up some old stuff anyways.

fermcr

I'll also leak.... wait a sec... let me open my zipper... ahhhhh, that's relaxing.

GTA6 gameplay
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Fallout 1 and 2 REMAKE
Fable gameplay
Avowed gameplay
Lost Odyssey REMAKE and Lost Odyssey 2

Pragmata? The about the spacesuit dude I've been waiting years to see? Please do not disappoint (still not gonna buy a ps5 until this gen is almost over but meh)

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
"Burnout Remake" seems an unlikely name for even a codename/video of a game that's about to be announced. Why would they even put "remake" there? Just to make sure they don't accidentally play a 360p trailer from 20 years ago that was titled simply "burnout trailer"

I have to say, I normally hate spoilers, but if this did turn out to be the list, I'd be quite happy as it would mean not tuning in is definitely the right choice. And I won't be tuning in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom