• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Allegedly leaked announcements for TGA (4chan)

>Tales of Elysium
>Final Fantasy IX
>Blue Protocol Worldwide
>Star Wars Jedi Survivor
>The Last Story Remastered
>Muramasa Resurrection
>Suikoden CV Trailer
>Hogwarts Legacy: Forge A Path
>Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Thrones of Fate

Out of those rumored. These are the ones I hope are true
Black Widow Avengers GIF

Rac3r

Death Stranding 2 would be good enough for me, but it’s not on the list. I’m interested to see what Pragmata is as well.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Prob unrelated to TGAs and far stretched, but Dunkey is making a whole series on Donkey Kong, two ep so far. And maybe I'm reaching but maybe Nintendo contacted him to create this as a layup for an announcement? but also, it's Nintendo, so I don't see them doing this at all. I don't think they understand influencer marketing. Tho he did a ton of research on these.

CamHostage

btw, the reason why Kojima visited SMS is cuz he's in LA for the geoff's in case anyone's confused

DS2 is a lock

I doubt it, honestly. I think it's more likely he's in town because right now is a good time for networking and project management check-ins that you can also stack into visiting the show, and/or he's got an episode of his podcast to record...

kyliethicc

I doubt it, honestly. I think it's more likely he's in town because right now is a good time for networking and project management check-ins that you can also stack into visiting the show, and/or he's got an episode of his podcast to record...
lol nah he's revealing death stranding 2 tomorrow

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I'll ask again....why is Ed Boon going to be there? He went out of his way on Twitter to say they wont be announcing NRS's next game at the show but he did confirm in a seperate earlier tweet response that hell be there.

I guess he could just be there as a guest to just watch the show but he always says how busy he is with so much stuff so to take time to go sit at Keighleys Indie fest for no reason doesnt sound right....

Last edited:

Gambit2483

I'll ask again....why is Ed Boon going to be there? He went out of his way on Twitter to say they wont be announcing NRS's next game at the show but he did confirm in a seperate earlier tweet response that hell be there.

I guess he could just be there as a guest to just watch the show but he always says how busy he is with so much stuff so to take time to go sit at Keighleys Indie fest for no reason doesnt sound right....

Going to the show doesn't always mean you're going to be in it/part of it.

Don't set yourself up like that.

Not every tweet from every publisher/ developer related to the Game Awards is confirmation they will have some type or presence, or announce something. It's just tying into the marketing for the visibility, and wanting to be part of it. This year's show is shorter than ever, and confirmed to have fewer big announcements.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Told myself last year I was not watching this shot ever again…yet here I am this year because I want to see the FF9 that we all know is happening. Fuck you 4Chan with your .16% leak success rate.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
At the Game Awards? Really?

Outside of the Nintendo Switch Reveal (SMTV) ATLUS usually announces thier games on their own terms and timetables, not others events or awards shows.

(Though I'd love to be proven wrong)
Well, the fighting game was announced there. I think.

nowhat

So I'm watching the stream and so far - it is like this leak has no merit? 4chan is an untrustworthy site? The mind, it boggles.

Top Bottom