• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Allegedly leaked announcements for TGA (4chan)

Cyberpunkd

>Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Thrones of Fate
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Who gives a damn about the next AAA collectables open world romp for 40 hours when is should have been 15 max? Get that out of here.

Godot25

Banned
Since Microsoft announced price hike of first-party games and got this "bad news" out of the way, they are clearly gearing to announce Redfall/Stafield/Forza release date(or dates). I bet my ass that they will do that during TGA. Also Riot Games are started to appear in Microsoft store, so that's second potential announcement.

So because of that, I think that this list is either incomplete or complete fake.

Comandr

Was just playing Burnout 3 the other day and thinking to myself how much I would love a new burnout game.

Also everyone in this thread talking about FFIX remake.
Uh Huh Yes GIF
It's going to be a shitty remaster that makes the moguri mod look like a gift from god. I'm expecting minimum effort here.

That said, if even half of the stuff here is true it'll be a good show.

Bragr

Banned
You guys still have old E3 expectations about every show. Just accept that it's never gonna be like that again.

Let's just hope the new Bond game is there, it has massive potential. As long as they don't go with the Hitman combat. That game only works when you go stealth.

Elios83

Too good to be true and also missing things that are all but confirmed to be there (Tekken 8, something Kojima).
It's the usual 4chan fake imo.

Draugoth

Gold Member
The list is fake. Dead Space and Tekken 8 were confirmed for the show.

Also, the Crash Game is Wumpa League. I give 5/10 for the effort

xrnzaaas

Burnout Remake could be cool if they give this to a good studio and avoid shitty Unbound-like aesthetic.

Another Crash game would be welcome, but only if they tone down on the difficulty.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Why does Burnout have to be a remake, though? It's not like they have to adhere to some deep lore and recreate an intricate storyline. It's a fucking racing game, just make a new one and leave it at that.

Why does everything have to be a remake nowadays? Christ, this irritates me so much, lol.

List is bad, so it has to be true. I fall for the same Geoff hype trap every year, every time I'm "It's not gonna be boring this time", and then it is, but that's my own damn fault.

No mention of Kojima's game. Fake.

Also, LMAO at "Metal Gear 3rd Strike." Imagine faking a leak and this is the best title you can come up with.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Final Fantasy IX Again!

Nintendo has to have a BOTW2 trailer. I think since the release is soon, they will give something. They have a good relationship with Geoff.

splattered

I hope this list is fake or mostly fake... Want to see it publicly get shot down because otherwise I won't even wanna watch the show live. And I wanna watch the show live. Dammit.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Never been a video game show fan I’m a model gamer average 1-2 hours gaming a day not hardcore Wow elder scrolls players who are catalysts for long video game shows.

Top Bottom