• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Okay, I do stand corrected here. I feel like the set up this year is throwing me off for some reason. Although, you are incorrect about AW, it is listed in the calender for 8:10 by my time zone

EDIT: And you edited out AW
Yeah that was my mistake, I saw it in the same featured box, but I scrolled down and saw the time. I guess once we hit PST midnight we'll know the actual times? I don't know why they did it this way, it's unnecessarily confusing.

rainy_day

Very disappointed about missing the $199 Toshiba TV, I was refreshing every 15-20 minutes, missed it by 5 minutes. :(

Picked up The Evil Within and Metro Redux from Best Buy + used my new GCU Membership, already paying for itself!!

Went to Target to check for the $40 Gold Headset for a family member, but that place was wrecked.

Hopefully I can snag a PS+ deal by the end of cyber monday!

oatmeal

Banned
Very disappointed about missing the $199 Toshiba TV, I was refreshing every 15-20 minutes, missed it by 5 minutes. :(

Picked up The Evil Within and Metro Redux from Best Buy + used my new GCU Membership, already paying for itself!!

Went to Target to check for the $40 Gold Headset for a family member, but that place was wrecked.

Hopefully I can snag a PS+ deal by the end of cyber monday!

When was it?

was it a Lightning Deal? I"ve been watching them like a hawk.

Shauni

Hopefully this isn't the case for Mario Kart 8, because $51.99 is a weak deal for that.

The prices have been in a flux today, I guess due to price matching. I know Alien was at $30 for a long time until it sold out other places and went up to $40. We'll probably have a good idea later tomorrow with whether the prices go up or stay the same.

The annoying thing is that on the Movies and TV calender, you can actually look at the deal price on the calendar entry. It's almost like...they don't know what the game price is going to be or something.

Shauni

Really want to get in on that Mario Kart 8 deal, wish they had the time listed I'm afraid I'll miss out lol.

I think it's fair to assume since it's not listed it'll at least be midday, if not near the end of the day. I mean, maybe. I would try to keep an eye on it as closely as possibly, though, but I don't think they'll stealth open it at like 2 am or some shit.

kaskade

Well got Gravity for 4 bucks. That went quick. If you aren't watching these deals some of em are gone in seconds. I really want Mario kart 8.

Shauni

Well got Gravity for 4 bucks. That went quick. If you aren't watching these deals some of em are gone in seconds. I really want Mario kart 8.

I thought you said Galaxy for a minute and was about to shit. I mean, I own it already, but still 4 bucks for it would be crazy good, and really random considering its age.

jfoul

Pretty much got what I wanted this year.

Tales of Xillia 2 - $19.99
Wii U with Mario 3D World @ Ebay through Buy.com - $259.99

v1lla21

Oh shiiit, Ray Donovan and neighbors will be on sale at 12:20. will sacrifice sleep for them shits. Have the Jump Street movies been on sale?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NY62FH8/?tag=neogaf0e-20
$25 right now.
516U1IBTh9L._SY300_.jpg

Shauni

Oh shiiit, Ray Donovan and neighbors will be on sale at 12:20. will sacrifice sleep for them shits. Have the Jump Street movies been on sale?

The first one was earlier: DVD copy for $1.99. But it's only $6 now for both the DVD and Blu-ray copy brand new.

v1lla21

The first one was earlier: DVD copy for $1.99. But it's only $6 now for both the DVD and Blu-ray copy brand new.

Not bad still, I'm hoping Ray Donovan goes around 20 bucks as I want to get True Detective season 1. I doubt 22 jump street will go down.

wtf! Ray Donovan is 8 bucks for season 1 but DVD, why can't the Bluray be discounted too? :(

Riposte

If I want to get the Master Chief collection cheaper, should I be camping the lightning deals or looking for a place to price match? Oddly enough it doesn't seem to be getting much deals.

nillapuddin

Damn, still waiting for the bomba of all bombas. Need a perfect WiiU casual bundle.

I just need Smash, Mario Kart and the console for sub 300

Plz amazon gods, help

george_us

Picked up Xillia 2 despite the fact that I still have yet to beat the first one. Might grab Metro but I still have so many unfinished games to get through.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Anyone have any impressions? I need a new pair of headphones, $100 is steep though... I guess I could always sell them used and get most, if not all, of the $100 back anyway. I think I'm going to bite

Probably some is the best bang for your buck headphones at the $200 price range.

For $99..... Damn.
They've never been cheaper than like $170ish.

Top Bottom