• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Hubble

It appears the AstroA40 will be on sale at 230 est and the a50s are already $50 off but says save $60 on them at 930pm. If that happens, that would be a tremendous sale. Anyone have thoughts on Astros vs Turtle Beaches? Only used Astros.

Armaly

This mystery time for mario kart is giving me anxiety right now.

It doesn't give you a time? 40 minutes for me.

94d78ef4af.jpg

Edit: Sorry, or do you mean 8?

kaskade

Ah, have you tried sears or walmart price matching? It's $30 at sears.

Link

Edit: Also, $35 at walmart.

I might go check out Walmart later and see if I can snag a copy in store. I can't imagine it being cheaper on Amazon. I'm surprised they haven't price matched it since it seems like it's going to be on sale for a couple days. Maybe I'll even see if they'll price match the Sears one.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy crap, I don't even like Mario Kart, why did I just buy that...

Shauni

Hey guys, this is a bit OT, but how exactly does one ask Amazon to price match? I really want to see if they'll match Best Buy's Boardwalk Empire blu-ray sets at $14.99. I did some search on the website, but I didn't see anything about it.

Anyone planning to get Assassin's Creed Rogue from Amazon?

How much could it be !?

If the past AssCreed Lightning Deals will be standard: $35.

Hikami

Damn, was going to stay up for that Vita card but fell asleep.. almost missed it.
Only thing I've bought from BF so far. Where are the rest of the Vita deals man..

akGCO47

Banned
Damn MCC almost out of top 75 best sellers. And by the looks of it theres no 30$ ps+ :(, guess my only hope now is boxing day

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
They have the i7 4790k down to $289.99 right now. I was going to wait until cyber monday, but I don't think it will get any cheaper than that.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just bought Mario Kart 8 yesterday. There really was no reason to buy 7, yet I did it anyway.

I think I might cancel and go for 3D Land later instead.

I was actually going to wait and see what kind of price the Elder Scrolls Anthology gets lightning'd to later on, but I ordered it with MK7 at $20... I figure if I had to mess around with non-free shipping later, best case scenario it'd still be $15, so to get both of them for $35 shipped it seemed like I was losing money by NOT buying it...

This is the rationalization I made in my head anyways.

Now there's still that fact that I don't care about Mario Kart... Maybe for $15 I'll start to like it, who knows.

Armaly

Anyone happen to know what time the Boondocks season 4 dvd goes on sale? I remember seeing it but I can't find it in the list anymore. I know that it is around 10.

Edit: Found it! 18 more minutes.

Risette

A Good Citizen
got amazon to refund the difference since I ordered mordor for $30. if anyone bought mordor for $30 yesterday, just hit up CS and they'll probably give you the $5 off

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
got amazon to refund the difference since I ordered mordor for $30. if anyone bought mordor for $30 yesterday, just hit up CS and they'll probably give you the $5 off

Just make sure to do it in 2 days!
That's the window they give for price adjustments!

Top Bottom