• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
The good news about Amazon's shitty way to announcing these lightning deals is that it's easier for us to grab them. It seems like no one really knows about these deals

That's what I was about to post. lol

In previous years when everyone knows about these deals, shit is impossible to get. I remember always being put at a ridiculous long wait list, ha.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Did Second son sale already disappear? It was listed as a featured lightning sale and now its not even there and its not even listed as missed???
Yeah, it just disappeared, Diablo 3 did as well. I'm guessing that their current prices are the ones meant to be the deals (nd are currently at that due to price matching.

Jobbs

Banned
seeing that MK8 is marked down to $35 --- so, basically, we can expect a $35 GTA5 at 9pm eastern and a $35 LBP3 at 11pm eastern.

SykoTech

Welp, went ahead and bought Mario Kart 8 through Amazon afterall, since FYE is sold out and has no clue when they'll get more.

So I've got a Wii U and all 4 games I wanted (Smash, Tropical Freeze, 3D World, and MK8) coming my way.

Oh, and Nintendo Land.

hostiledrunk

Neo Member
Best Buy had most of the XB1 controllers for $39.99. Amazon has the black controller for $39.99

3 months of Live for $12.49 at Amazon. You missed the ebay deal last night for 1yr of Live for $35.99

Thanks bud, but I can't find the contoller on Amazon. Got a link?

Prophane33

The amount of people without Amazon prime in this thread is too damn high. Seriously, best purchase you can make. I can't live without my free 2 day (sometimes even comes next day) shipping. If you can't afford Amazon Prime, you can also get Amazon Student if you have a valid University Email address, which is the same thing...but cheaper!

we got to keep these deals on the down low

I'm not tellin anyone till I get my own copy, shit I don't care if I'm a greedy fucker I want cheap games.

And in case anyone's wondering, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel is 30 bucks on amazon.

You should probably just wait for the eventual GOTY edition.

SykoTech

Surprised Mario Kart 8 didn't sell out instantly. I took my sweet ass time getting it, and there was still plenty left. I guess most people that wanted already have it or something.

Not complaining tho.

Nipo

Surprised Mario Kart 8 didn't sell out instantly. I took my sweet ass time getting it, and there was still plenty left. I guess most people that wanted already have it or something.

Not complaining tho.

I think it is more no one knew it was coming. It wasn't announced very far in advance and wasn't (to my knowledge) advertised off Twitch.

cantona222

I already have a Mario kart 8 and I bought another one from Amazon.

I will keep the second copy shrink wrapped for my kids to inherit I guess.
KCHbm.gif

Cuyejo

So far only Wolfenstein for me, skipped Evil Within due to performance reasons and Mordor doesn't appeal to me. Maybe will jump on Advanced Warfare if it gets sub $40, same for GTAV, doesn't seem likely though.

Zetta

Wonder if the Diablo III deal will go into lightning and under 35. Really want to get it but something it just telling me not to lol.

Jobbs

Banned
I already have a Mario kart 8 and I bought another one from Amazon.

I will keep the second copy shrink wrapped for my kids to inherit I guess.
KCHbm.gif

I *nearly* did that with mordor and alien isolation because I was so frustrated that I paid $60 and never got to enjoy a good deal, but I stopped and thought about what I was doing (buying doubles) and regained control.

benzy

I *nearly* did that with mordor and alien isolation because I was so frustrated that I paid $60 and never got to enjoy a good deal, but I stopped and thought about what I was doing (buying doubles) and regained control.

Lol. Good on you.

Top Bottom