• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Chamber

love on your sleeve
are they fucking serious with this GTA V deal. its just the PS4 bundle

irBgMG5SQ9Fqc.gif

DIABLO 3 IS MINE. Only thing left I care about since GTAV was such a big disappointment is MCC and hopefully a ps+ discount by the end of Monday.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Came close to buying the Astro A50s, but couldn't justify it to myself... my Pulse Elite/Logitech G930 combo works just fine.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Nope. It's 9:10. Elder scrolls went up the same time as MK8
Saw it went up, no idea what it happened on my end then because I did see the countdown to the deal go out at that time :/
Now I'm kinda tempted, and debating whether to get D3 or FIFA 15 (it's 30 as well). Decisions, decisions...

are they fucking serious with this GTA V deal. its just the PS4 bundle
Some masterful trolling there.

Shauni

It's like a wrestler turning a heel or something with the GTAV thing. If Jim Ross had been commentating the twitch channel when they revealed it as just the bundle, it would've been perfect.

ExVicis

I'm real hesitant to jump on that Diablo 3 deal. It's good on consoles right? I had heard that somewhere and if it is I might get it. But then also what about the art-style? I was looking at it and I'm not sure if I want to get it or not even still.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Can you comment on the G930s vs the Pulse Elites btw?

Well, I use G930 on PC and Pulse Elites on the PS4. My quick take...

While I find the G930s very comfortable, I don't think much of the sound quality they pump out. Plus I've always had issues with them dropping the wireless connection frequently which is extremely frustrating, especially when playing multiplayer with friends. That's the main reason I'm looking to replace them.

The Pulse Elites on the other hand are the opposite. I like the sound they put out, the mic quality is great (plus I love that the mic isn't on a boom), and the controls to swap volume between game sound and voice chat are really nice. Everything in general is easily accessible right on the cans. My downside for them is that the base boost nonsense is trash - you can't even turn it on a tiny bit without all the audio sounding distorted, so I just leave it off. They're also a bit like a vise grip on my head and they don't fully cover my ears the way the G930s do, so they're uncomfortable over extended gaming sessions. The bar that goes over the head is so poorly padded that I bought an extra pad to go around it just to make it more wearable - they dug into my head before.

So... both have flaws, and I'd like that A50... but generally they both serve my purposes enough that I don't feel like dropping around $240 right now.

zychi

Banned
fu amazon, i was all set to buy nba 2k15 for x1 at $30, its $35.

any deals on wow time anywhere? cant seem to find one.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Are the Cyber Monday deals even worth waiting for? I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a 55" Samsung for $599...

Monocle

I finally got Mario Kart 8, cool. That was the only item I really wanted this Black Friday.

I picked up Spartacus Season 3 War of the Damned as well because Amazon kindly informed me that it was 83% off ($9.99 vs $59.99). Glad I waited until now.

Oh, and at the last minute I remembered someone on GAF mentioned the code HOLIDAY30. I entered it at checkout just to see what would happen and I got $10 off my order. Hell yeah! Thanks to whoever that was.

Fox Mulder

Oh, and at the last minute I remembered someone on GAF mentioned the code HOLIDAY30. I entered it at checkout just to see what would happen and I got $10 off my order. Hell yeah! Thanks to whoever that was.

what's the rules for this? Just tried and it said it can't apply to my bluray order.

Top Bottom