• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

Chamber

love on your sleeve
seeing that MK8 is marked down to $35 --- so, basically, we can expect a $35 GTA5 at 9pm eastern and a $35 LBP3 at 11pm eastern.

I wouldn't assume that at all. MK8 came out in May and has been on sale for $35 or less at other shops while GTA released two weeks ago. $40 would be fantastic, $50 with a gift card is probably more likely.

SykoTech

I think it is more no one knew it was coming. It wasn't announced very far in advance and wasn't (to my knowledge) advertised off Twitch.

Yeah, maybe. I know a lot of people got tired of waiting for it to pop up and went with another deal as well.

Okay, no more games for me. At least until Kingdom Hearts 2.5 comes out...which is in like 4 days. And then Xrd 2 weeks later.

Goodbye wallet.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
The amount of people without Amazon prime in this thread is too damn high. Seriously, best purchase you can make. I can't live without my free 2 day (sometimes even comes next day) shipping. If you can't afford Amazon Prime, you can also get Amazon Student if you have a valid University Email address, which is the same thing...but cheaper!

For me I found it was useless, most things I buy are from third party vendors that do not have amazon prime shipping so just cancelled it.

Miletius

It's Steamworks. It's a Steam key.

Thanks. It says it's temp out of stock, but they will honor the sales price AFAIK. So if you want a copy and don't mind waiting to have it shipped out to you I think this is a safe bet. I'm not planning on playing SoM anytime soon (probably after I get a new Vid Card in Dec, so I'm still debating if I should get it now or just wait for a Christmas sale of some sort.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Next up GTAV and Diablo. Fucking hyped.
You sure on Diablo?
According to the timer it had on the calendar, it should've gone up at the same time MK8 did.

The boxed version of Shadow of Mordor is still 19.99 for PC, I'm wondering if that comes with a Steam key.
It is, as the game is Steamworks and it's on this list.

Shauni

God, that GTAV was the biggest troll if it was just the PS4 bundle. I wonder, oh Lord, will MCC just be a XBone bundle? Amazon is playing dangerous games.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
no i'm sorry no i'm sorry no i'm sorry no i'm sorry

that cannot be right

/gwenheretowashyourvagina

Top Bottom