• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart |OT| From Russia With Love

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Best ice cream bar in gaming

azkoW9u.jpg

I totally forgot how campy and wild this is pretty much from the get go. P3 calls Charles a cocksucker for basically no reason even before you get off the boat in the intro 😂

The Duke Nukemisms are on point. The relationship between you and the glove is so Shadows of the Damned. How can anyone cringe out with this 👌🏼

What a great fucking game

Last edited:

oji-san

Banned
Whats is the consensus? Game is good?
Found it to be fantastic tbh, Graphics and performance are excellent on XSX, that along was a surprise, after many years of people saying it's only a tech demo and will never released.. it did and wonderfully, looks sharp and 60fps on SX is awesome.
Art is absolutely amazing.. such a weird world is what caught me from the first trailers, even the regular enemies with the mustache are creepy.
Gameplay is great, it starts out hard but soon enough you're a killing machine. Lots of puzzles and platforming in-between the combat and the small open-world to explore. Music is awesome! lol who would have thought i will like russian music.
The cons were bugs that some if not all were fixed already, and to me around mid game you become way too much strong, would have preferred to have more challenge in later stages.
All in all it delivered in everything they showed before release (except RT which i don't care for anyway.) Game is great and i would rate it 9. It's on Game Pass and is your best bet of trying it, as you can see even with the praise some players gives the game, not everyone thinks the same and you should try before if you have GP.

Last edited:

JayK47

I'm just here to borrow some office supplies.

Seriously though. It's Luigi's Mansion up in here vacuuming up office supplies. It looks ridiculous.

I'm just here to borrow some office supplies.

Seriously though. It's Luigi's Mansion up in here vacuuming up office supplies. It looks ridiculous.
I don't mind when games do gamey shit. It doesn't make sense but it was a fun and fast way to search rooms and see the objects react.

JayK47

Well, I uninstalled it. It was really getting on my nerves. Annoying puzzles, enemies and level design. Gun play was not that great. The world looked nice and there were some decent parts, but way too many poor game design decisions that dragged it down. I just have better things to do with my time than play a game that annoys me 80% of the time. Seriously way too many puzzles. I was looking to play a first person shooter, not a first person puzzle game. The game draws inspiration from a ton of games, none of which it does better than.

Top Bottom