• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blizzard devs play Diablo 4

Happy Mike Brown GIF by Sacramento Kings

Fake

Wasn't devs suppouse to play their own game to the entire part of their own project?
Or I missing something?

Romulus

Seems like white males are underrepresented in these left wing workplaces like game design now and you could argue that point lol

But then of course the argument would be we are in a time of "righting wrongs of the past" so it's completely fine

drotahorror

9wwHWTQ.jpg

To what I said about the generators...ok the one playing rogue is using theirs on boss...but the one playing the Barbarian NEVER used any resources. They have Hammer of the Ancients and they never use it during the boss fight.

TOP TIER DEVS! Can't even play their own fuckin game. Fuck D4, great acquisition Microsoft. Please gut the entire company, they are too far gone. No wonder D4 end game is fuck all. These morons thought they were making a cinematic one and done ARPG for some reason.

Cyberpunkd

And people woder why all these modern games suck nuts. Look who's making them
HK7N28i.gif
HK7N28i.gif
HK7N28i.gif
See, 10 years ago I would put this as some misogynistic bs, but since then + all the dev whining about BG3, then this video - Jesus.

Rainbow colours Diablo shirt? Yes, nothing says diversity and inclusion like me slaughtering demons. I guess they are just misunderstood, “both sides” and all that.

Who on Earth thought it is a good idea to grab two trans juniors (“associate” is a code word for “it’s my first job”) and make them do such a shit video?

My biggest gripe with the game so far is that, sure, there are a lot of dungeons, but they all feel very similar.

The ‘look’ is different, but the layout is pretty much copy/paste:
They are all 2/3 stories high.
The amount of monsters in them and how much of them are elites is basically the same.
They all require you to do a very simple task (find item and then press thing) to open the door where a boss waits.

I mean: in previous Diablo games you really did not know what to expect when entering a dungeon. It could be pretty small or absolutely massive.
Also the randomness sometimes gave you incredible hard champion groups, sometimes mixed with elites and sometimes it was just normal enemies all the way.

Laieon

I wonder when people are going to stop whining and start playing games like Grim Dawn and PoE vs constantly trying to get a fix for something that doesn't exist anymore. Grim Dawns complete and always on sale and doesn't have online DRM but what do I know

I like D4/D3 a hell of a lot more than I liked PoE, which I think is garbage. Really don't enjoy that at all, it's just not what I want out of an ARPG.

Grim Dawn is definitely the best in the genre though. Really looking forward to Titan Quest 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom