• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT2| You missed the Conference Call, next time don't Bee late.

I've mostly had luck farming Skag Tubbies (Chubbies?) in the Arid Nexus Badlands, just run forward from the entrance and you'll find a dozen or so skags right there. Nice and quick with virtually no travel time between the spawn and the pack.

undrtakr900

Hey guys I haven't played BL2 in months, so I was wondering if anyone know where I can find the patch update release notes where it explains what exactly was changed/added to the game?

I checked the Wiki page and it lists the updates as:
"August 29 Patch 1.6.0 released for PC, Patch 1.8.0 released for Xbox 360 & PS3."​
..but it doesn't link/explaining what was in the patch.

Thanks.

one85x

Hey guys I haven't played BL2 in months, so I was wondering if anyone know where I can find the patch update release notes where it explains what exactly was changed/added to the game?

I checked the Wiki page and it lists the updates as:
"August 29 Patch 1.6.0 released for PC, Patch 1.8.0 released for Xbox 360 & PS3."​
..but it doesn't link/explaining what was in the patch.

Thanks.
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1080/borderlands-2-software-update

Any tips to downing Saturn solo at 72? I'm playing a melee focused Krieg and it took me 10 minutes to get him down to a quarter health then his rockets knocked me down :/

Any tips to downing Saturn solo at 72? I'm playing a melee focused Krieg and it took me 10 minutes to get him down to a quarter health then his rockets knocked me down :/

Yeah that one took a while, I was also using a melee Krieg.

I just stayed in that little shed behind the building on top of the table and his attacks couldn't hit me, then I'd jump outside for a second, let him get my health down below 33% for release the Beast, pop Buzz Axe Rampage then jump back up onto the table and hurl axes at his feet.
Took around 5-10 minutes I think. The Sheriffs badge Relic helps alot, it's Pistol fire rate increase applies to Kriegs Axe throwing.

Maybe someone here can enlighten me, but eh, I bought Borderlands 2 last year and I've only recently gotten back into it. I found out I totally love it and would like to buy all the dlc. What's the best way to do that? Does the season pass get me everything? Or should I get the GOTY edition (can I gift the vanilla game to someone else if I do that?).

Maybe someone here can enlighten me, but eh, I bought Borderlands 2 last year and I've only recently gotten back into it. I found out I totally love it and would like to buy all the dlc. What's the best way to do that? Does the season pass get me everything? Or should I get the GOTY edition (can I gift the vanilla game to someone else if I do that?).

Season pass gets you the 4 story DLC packs and UVHM pack #1. It does not get you the Creature Slaughterdome, Gaige and Krieg, UVHM pack #2, the extra costumes for all characters, or the Headhunter packs.

Right, thanks.

Really odd that they don't offer some 'buy all dlc' option for people that just got the original game.

/edit: actually, it looks like the goty edition does get you everything.

/edit: actually, it looks like the goty edition does get you everything.

I picked the GOTY edition up last week, it's really great value for someone starting into BL2.

EDIT: Someone might want to confirm, but I think it's still missing some costumes and little bits like that. Unless they're unlocked later, there's a bunch of costumes on each character that take me straight to the Store if I click on them.

You'd probably want an explosive rifle like The Ogre so you can also take advantage of the FFYL bonus from Strip the Flesh.

I had a feeling someone would suggest The Ogre. I don't have any points in StF at the moment. This is my build. I may pick up StF though as I'm not overly fond of the Hellborn tree aside from the extra melee damage.

I may just stick to farming the Hammer Buster as it's much easier to get to McNally and there's a chance of a tubby Spiderant on the way. Still need that legendary Sickle mod.

EDIT: Ha, forgot about my vault hunter's relic. Bring on the tubbies.

BX51DFbCYAATdwg.jpg:large

PC / Mac: K3K33-SFH5X-WBX5B-BJB33-Z9J3F
Xbox 360: 5JCTB-FW95R-JCKKF-K6TJB-WSZJ3
PlayStation 3: WTKTB-JK99R-XH6WJ-9BWB3-KK965

I was looking at the list of Krieg skins on the Borderlands wiki and saw this: "There are several glitched heads/skins for Krieg including all Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep heads/skins and SHiFT promotional skins."

What do they mean by glitched? The drop rates are glitched?

one85x

I was looking at the list of Krieg skins on the Borderlands wiki and saw this: "There are several glitched heads/skins for Krieg including all Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep heads/skins and SHiFT promotional skins."

What do they mean by glitched? The drop rates are glitched?
Seems like Krieg's Dragon Keep head will cause the game to crash if you play with people who don't have the DLC: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/...Psycho-head-may-crash-the-game-in-multiplayer

They also haven't been able to release the Dragon Keep skins because Krieg's is glitched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vrRAByYYOVI#t=125

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
What is krieg's dragons keep head? i dont even remember seeing it.

Seems like Krieg's Dragon Keep head will cause the game to crash if you play with people who don't have the DLC: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/...Psycho-head-may-crash-the-game-in-multiplayer

They also haven't been able to release the Dragon Keep skins because Krieg's is glitched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vrRAByYYOVI#t=125

That's a bummer. Thanks for the info.

Does the Vault Hunter's Relic apply even if you're in a vehicle? I popped mine on and farmed McNally some more but still no HB.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
ok I've killed motor mama for yesterdays challenge however the weapon postkill, "Teeth" doesn't drop at all. what gives?

You have to beat whatever highest OP you have unlocked to unlock anything higher.

So if I beat More History of Simulated Violence on UVHM2 without OP1 enabled, it won't unlock OP2 after I'm done?

And does anyone know if there is a cap on number of entries for the loot hunt? I had 11 entries today after killing 34 bikers, and I still have only 11 tickets after killing ten times that many.

Seanspeed

Banned
I'm about to finish my first playthrough(finally). I now need to figure out what I want to do before doing the final mission. I'm only level 28, so definitely want to do some side-quests. I did the Scarlett DLC around level 20-22 but saw that there was a level 30 quest and want to check it out. I'm saving the Hammerlock and Tiny Tina DLC for playthrough 2. Is this is a good time to do the Torgue DLC? Any other must-do missions at this point? Anything I'll want to get my hands on before starting the new playthrough?

The Tiny Tina DLC skins are now available in SHiFT code form

PC / Mac Codes

Axton: KTK3J-FR3JS-ZX55B-B3BJ3-HSRB6
Gaige: 535BB-3R3BZ-HF5K3-JJB33-3BF3J
Zer0: CTKJ3-9CBJS-9R5WT-JBJ3T-WKXKF
Maya: CBCJ3-W5TT9-S65K3-BJJ3B-XHWWC
Krieg: CBKJ3-5FT39-ZRCCT-JTJB3-RFJ5B
Salvador: 5J5TT-RCJBS-ZXWCJ-TJ3BJ-TK3FB

XBox 360 Codes

Axton: KJCBT-C9X9R-9STKX-W6T33-TZBBB
Gaige: 53KJ3-HRR96-SHJWX-CR333-C65BB
Zer0: W35B3-R66ZR-9ZBW6-5XJTJ-RW9RH
Maya: CBCJ3-CRX9X-HZ3KX-KX3J3-Z9H5F
Krieg: C3K33-3H69R-SZJ5X-CRBTJ-CJXK3
Salvador: KTWTJ-3FF9X-HH356-5RB3T-ZK6FF

Playstation 3 Codes

Axton: KT5B3-S3TRZ-TFXKB-HJKJJ-FCFFZ
Gaige: WJWJB-C3TF9-36RC3-HT5TB-JWBCF
Zer0: KJCT3-JJ3F9-TF6CJ-HJKTB-563CX
Maya: C3CTT-HS9CZ-TXRKJ-STW3T-SRSKZ
Krieg: KJKB3-6B36H-JF6WT-STCB3-JB69F
Salvador: 5JWTJ-RS95S-JRFWB-ZBCBB-5XJHT

Don't forget to get the heads if you don't have them

PC / Mac Codes

Axton: KJKJT-WHBKX-HC9BT-TJBJ3-XJFSJ
Gaige: CBKBJ-6ZJW6-HKH3T-B3T33-F5ZRS
Zero: CT5BB-XTW5X-9CSBT-3BTTJ-FT5X5
Maya: KTC3T-WTW5F-ZCHB3-BT3B3-XJ9WR
Krieg: CBKBB-ZHJC6-SWHJT-JJ3BB-3CXHS
Salvador: WBCJJ-33KWR-S5Z33-BJTTB-65WJJ

XBox 360 Codes

Axton: 5JK3B-S6KTB-5BB5X-CRTBB-FC3ZK
Gaige: KB53B-TH5BB-KBB5R-WXT33-6HR9R
Zero: KB53T-3T6JB-W3T5F-K6B33-Z9W5R
Maya: 5TC33-9Z5BT-533WR-W63BJ-66WJW
Krieg: K3CBB-CHWBB-WJTWF-WXBB3-K3KBK
Salvador: KBW3J-F95TT-W3JKF-WFTBT-KF6XX

Playstation 3 Codes

Axton: CBKJ3-XTXFW-5KRCJ-9J5BT-J3SRH
Gaige: KTKTB-HTXFW-KK6CT-SB5JT-3R6XZ
Zero: 5T5BT-ZKRRC-556WB-9TWJJ-ZXWWH
Maya: CJ5JB-RCXFK-K5F53-9TWTT-SKZZF
Krieg: 53CJT-35FFK-WK6KJ-9J5BB-HFJX6
Salvador: 53CBB-KKFXC-W565T-Z3C3B-SKJ33

Wattle Gobbler is horrid, even for 2.99. there is speculation that we will get the December release free and that this one is a joke. one of the side quests is 15 minutes of just standing in place...

Top Bottom