• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD MW2 editions leaked, cross gen, beta first on PlayStation

kyliethicc

I think they misspelled Game Pass.
no mention of gamepass?
There’s a battle pass ?

TyvAYQW.gif

Man, I mean, I don't expect a huge change from MW 2019, but this being cross gen makes me think the differences between the 2 will be minimal. But well, if the campaign is good and the multiplayer is not a mess like Vanguard it might be a good COD.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
But I saw a tweet that showed Sony slides with upcoming games and no CoD.....

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

IDK what any of this means, but is it coming to gamepass?

It will eventually have to, Im still betting it will come Day 1 Gamepass. It will probably be an E3 annoucement.

There gonna have to fill in the 1st party gap this year, so MW2, the new Batman, Deathloop and something else will come GP probably

baphomet

It will eventually have to, Im still betting it will come Day 1 Gamepass. It will probably be an E3 annoucement.

There gonna have to fill in the 1st party gap this year, so MW2, the new Batman, Deathloop and something else will come GP probably

There's a reason no Call of Duty games come to game pass even if they're years old.

PSYGN

Is there hype around this game? With SBMM and disbanding lobbies it's not going to be the same for anyone that has played the original.

MiguelItUp

Considering MW2019 had similar Playstation treatment and this is the direct sequel to that, I'm not surprised at all. I just hope the game is as good or better.

Its hilarious at this point.

All IP owned by MS:
Deathloop - timed PS5 exclusive
Ghost wire Tokyo - timed PS5 exclusive
Psychonauts 2 - Playable on PS4/PS5
COD MW2 2022 - Everything first on PlayStation
Makes sense that they wouldn't want to break contracts already set in stone.

Are some of y'all really trying to turn this into another console vs console thread? Lol.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Pretty funny the beta is first on Playstation. And then this is the last CoD until 2024?
Maybe by then the Activision acquisition will actually be complete.
Everyone thinking Activision is already a Microsoft entity..........its not.

P.S Did they just say CrossGen?
What the flex.....I was sure MW2 was going to be nextgen only.
If MS already had Activision this was a perfect way to get people to actually jump on nextgen, so everyone Sony included can abandon lastgen.
Tell people COD and Warzone 2 is only available on nextgen machines and those order queues would run around the planet.

Top Bottom