• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Argentina 2011 |OT| South America is Best America

Status
Not open for further replies.

alterno69

Banned
I fucking hate this, i call this officially the worse tournament ever in the history of shitty tournaments this takes the top by far.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Big-E

Heart goes out to Venezuela. Only one shot from each side was saveable and too bad it was Venezuela who missed. Go Best Guay!

feel

justice doesn't exist

amazing work guys, the whole country is extremely proud, keep your chin up and come home like as if you won, nothing can be done about this sort of shit, we WILL go to the next world cup!!!

rooting for URUGUAY ALL THE WAY in the final

edit- fuck Paraguay and fuck this type of playing getting them to a final and possibly a trophy

edit2- that was some really impressive penalty taking by both teams, except for that one that didn't go in, obviously.

edit3- They should start showing the footage at every school in brazil, and have those kids learn from it, save future generations from the kind of embarassment they suffered last sunday

edit4- lol, fine I'll stop now, Madrid vs Chivas is on

mozfan12

Banned
There have been few teams that have gone so far doing so little.

I hope Uruguay plays football, because paraguay would be happy if this sport was only taking penalties.

Fady K

Machado said:
OK, THIS MIGHT JUST BE MY FINAL POST IN THIS THREAD

ANY THOUGHT i SHOULD READ BEFORE i LEAVE TO CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL?

Don't feel bad bro - your team played better. Paraguay has pulled this boring style on many other teams. You guys did great :)

Fady K

Machado said:
thank you. I can't help to feel devastated I wasn't expecting this.

ok copa America GAF I'm Signing off.

It has been a pleasure to share a match with you on this amazing forum.

Stick around for the final if you can, should be fun to watch with Uruguay's style of play.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Machado said:
thank you. I can't help to feel devastated I wasn't expecting this.

ok copa America GAF I'm Signing off.

It has been a pleasure to share a match with you on this amazing forum.

Venezuela is playing Peru on Saturday for the bronze.

Fady K

I'd rather have Argentina or Brazil getting the cup. But with them out of the way, Uruguay - PLEASE - dish out the justice in the final.

Regulus Tera said:
Venezuela is playing Peru on Saturday for the bronze.

Oh yeah, that too.

Fady K

Regulus Tera said:
Guys imagine if Paraguay and Greece win their respective tournaments and they have to face each other in the Confederations Cup.

I actually remember enjoying Greece's performance in Euro :p I still can't believe they won it :eek:

Edit: Oh man, final is in three days :[ Too far away.

Ostinatto

i want Uruguay wins this cup

but

i want to see larissa naked... she promised

paraguay_fan_larissa_riquelme_21.jpg

o_o

inky

Fady K said:
Uh, Greece scored in every game. In fact, Greece did not even go through a SINGLE penalty shootout.

AND they trolled much bigger teams filled with stars, it was nice to watch because they were the underdogs every time.

Paraguay plays this way regardless of opposition, and won't even look for a goal on the counter attack, or let their talented players do their thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom