• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
we always do bad on first matches

its weird
You do, you always take a while to shift into next gear. But without Suarez and Cavani being a fraud, there is no next gear this time. This is what you are this tournament.

Between this and Le Mans it's a great weekend of sports.
I also have UFC 188 and Game 5 of the NBA Finals on top of those two. It's a sensational weekend for me.

Salsa

You do, you always take a while to shift into next gear. But without Suarez and Cavani being a fraud, there is no next gear this time. This is what you are this tournament.

I also have UFC 188 and Game 5 of the NBA Finals on top of those two. It's a sensational weekend for me.

these last few minutes are already more representative of pressure / engaged uruguay. im chill

Salsa

well, this is really the first time in quite a while that we win a first match. we always lose and then kick butt

what does it mean

Santiako

Argentina - Uruguay and Brasil - Colombia are the two games I'm looking forward the most from the group phase, they should be great.

Ok, I only watched the second half, but still:

- Jamaica did better than I expected.
- They are still very naive with their playing.
- Uruguay was mediocre, but it was kinda expected. Usually, they improve.
- Overall, I'd say Uruguay winning was fair.

Next match should be interesting.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Argentina - Uruguay and Brasil - Colombia are the two games I'm looking forward the most from the group phase, they should be great.
Argentina-Uruguay is a great derby but it's diminished without Jaws. Jaws and Messi going at it after having just won the treble together would have been great.

v1lla21

Lol Roque. Mofo just went to Cruz Azul to suck em dry because he was the worst signing right after Pellerano.

What is concha anyway?

something of your mother
Concha-Amarillo-color.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom