• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

That was an embarrassing match to watch.
I can understand Bolivia being lousy, but Mexico? Shame on you for bringing such shitty players.

v1lla21

If Argentina fails to secure the cup it'll be such a failure. Their only rival is Brazil and even they aren't that good.

longdi

Banned
This is argentina's golden generation, they won u20s, youth cups, Olympics, and successful at their clubs. There is no Germany here, so it is now or messi.
Their current youth teams kinda of sucks, badly.

But then Brazil is here cock block them, always

Let's go Jamaica, carribean power!!! I believe in an upset.

Uruguay suck without Suarez. Just look at last world cup. Lost 1st match without Suarez, won next two with him, lost and knocked out of tournament without him once again.

Santiako

That could've been easily ruled as a penalty.

EDIT: Jamaica is playing so much better than Uruguay, nice.

The chilean crowd seem to be having fun lol

Robaperas

Mexico v Bolivia was an exciting and dynamic match if you compare it to this "thing". I hope it gets better in the 2nd half.

v1lla21

Mexico v Bolivia was an exciting and dynamic match if you compare it to this "thing". I hope it gets better in the 2nd half.
image.jpg

If we compare the last 15 of that match against today's sure but as far as first halves go, this one is much better.

It's something to do with a Sling TV + Sports package trial. I don't have an XBONE so I'm not much use to you.
yep u right, have to sign up to trial sling tv. its not even available in uk. they really fucked this whole thing up. apparently its streamed on youtube too but only for south america

Santiako

yep u right, have to sign up to trial sling tv. its not even available in uk. they really fucked this whole thing up. apparently its streamed on youtube too but only for south america

I paid ten quid on premierplayer.tv to get the whole cup. Pretty cheap.

Blue Lou

It's on Youtube in 720p from a rights holder but it's not in English.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Uruguay is just incapable of playing pretty, even against teams like Jamaica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom