• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Copa América Chile 2015 |OT| Olé, Olé, Olé, Chee-lay

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Eddman-

Wow this Mexico team is pure shit, such a shame we have to bring the B (or C) team thanks to Concacaf and their shitty tournament. Fuck Concacaf.

At least I got to see the legendary Ecuador 93 team, looks like Mexico will never be relevant again in Copa America :(

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I wonder if Sebastián Gamarra is going to get any playing time. 18 year old prospect, was on Milan Primavera last season.

Wow this Mexico team is pure shit, such a shame we have to bring the B (or C) team thanks to Concacaf and their shitty tournament. Fuck Concacaf.

At least I got to see the legendary Ecuador 93 team, looks like Mexico will never be relevant again in Copa America :(
Surely y'all are going to send a real team to the Centenario next year?

Santiako

Chumasteiger xD

Chumacero does look like Schweinsteiger.

cMeh7J2.jpg

bone_and_sinew

How the hell did Raul Jimenez end up at Atletico and not just that, but was a touted signing? He was such a total failure that Atletico scooped up the corpse of Fernando Torres. Man, that Mexican media hype machine is something else.

alterno69

Banned
How the hell did Raul Jimenez end up at Atletico and not just that, but was a touted signing? He was such a total failure that Atletico scooped up the corpse of Fernando Torres. Man, that Mexican media hype machine is something else.
He had a decent season in Mexico but he was nowhere near ready for s challenge like that.

v1lla21

If yesterday was a penalty, today was too.

A comenzar LA cuenta Del no era penal!

This should be Mexico's starting 11.

Eila

Did anyone see Corona's delayed dive there? That was pretty funny. It's a tragedy if Mexico don't win. Ecuador is going to beat this bolivian team with ease.

Santiako

Well, finished. Not a good game, not a good showing for either team.

See you guys tomorrow for Uruguay-Jamaica and Argentina-Paraguay.

-Eddman-

Embarassing from Mexico. Fuck FMF and Herrera for allowing this bullshit. You have the opportunity to play in a tournament with Messi, James, Vidal, Cavani and more but no, let's save the best players against the powerhouse rivals of Central America and the caribbean.

/rant

bone_and_sinew

Did anyone see Corona's delayed dive there? That was pretty funny. It's a tragedy if Mexico don't win. Ecuador is going to beat this bolivian team with ease.
As a half-Ecuadorian who has followed the sport for nearly a quarter of a century, I can tell you it won't be with ease. Ecuador ALWAYS bottle it whenever they have expectations. They're only decent when no one expects anything of them.

They've never beaten Mexico, except in friendlies, and even in those Mexico almost always wins. Mexico owns Ecuador. Don't be surprised if Mexico comes out of this group.

v1lla21

IMO it picked up a lot after the subs. Still a shitty game overall but I hope these last guys start against Chile on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom