• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Details About Men in Black (Sony/PS5 Exclusive) Leaked

Lognor

Banned
Men in black? Lol. Weird ip to make a game from. The last few movies were horrible and they bombed. Who exactly is this game for?

Lognor

Banned
I liked Days Gone so I'm excited to see what Bend does next whatever it is. But Syphon Filter is at the top of my list of what I like to see from Bend.
It's been what, twenty years since a syphon filter game? It's dead. I loved the game on the ps1 but it ain't coming back

TidusYuna

It's been what, twenty years since a syphon filter game? It's dead. I loved the game on the ps1 but it ain't coming back

It may still be alive in another video game franchise.

So it is possible that saying you want a new Syphon Filter isn't much different from saying you want a sequel to Days Gone.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
"Men in Black" ain't that a racist title? /s

Hmmmm. Maybe "Humans in dark coloured suits" would be better?

In terms of the game, if it is real then I'm sure Bend can do it justice. Can't be as bad as the last MIB films.

Last edited:

Dthomp

I LOVED Days Gone, so I'll always be pissed that they weren't allowed to make a sequel to that title. I hate the idea of Bend working on a licensed game....However if they are allowed free reign and aren't forced into putting characters from the movies in there and can create their own universe with it....it could be good. I legit loved and well hated so many of the characters from DG because of the way they were written and their actions throughout the game. If you can give me that level of character development in this universe then it can be good. If it's just a boring comedy style game with aliens and a ripoff duo from the movies then this will bomb hard. I do however think even if this ends up good much like Days Gone, it won't sell anywhere near enough to show that Bend is a quality studio, because movie franchise games outside of current Spiderman really have such a small audience of gamers to reach, and such a big hurdle to overcome with licensed games.

THEAP99

Banned
I don't think bend will make it out of this gen. They'll either fully become a naughty dog support studio (naughty dog north) or be closed down.

splattered

Could be cool *shrug* .. i wanna have faith that they can pull this off well. Just like i hope the Indiana Jones game will be good.

Lognor

Banned
Doesn't have to be dead. Psychoanauts 2 proves that.
Has bend shown interest in making a new syphon filter. They seem to have some freedom. Although not sure if that remains with the success of their last game. Although Sony has let media molecule make bomb after bomb so I'd bet if Bend wanted to make syphon filter they could.

Top Bottom