• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Deathloop and Psychonauts 2 flop? who here played them?

What did you play.

• I played Deathloop, not Psychonauts 2.

Votes: 62 12.9%
  • I played Psychonauts 2, not Deathloop.

Votes: 168 35.0%
  • I played both.

Votes: 70 14.6%
  • I played neither.

Votes: 180 37.5%

• Total voters

xrnzaaas

I have zero interest in Psychonauts 2, it's way too weird for my taste even though I like 3D platformers.

I've played Deathloop, but I didn't like the game very much just as I suspected.

Ev1L AuRoN

I played both, and I liked them both, Psychonauts was one of my favorite games of 2021 and Deathloop is a great experience. I don't know about sales, but I enjoy them very much.

Kydd BlaZe

Played and loved both games. Hated Deathloop at first, but once everything finally clicked, it was one the most unique experiences I’ve had with a shooter. Can’t say enough about the brilliance of Psychonauts 2. Amazing art direction and level design. I hope both games put up solid numbers as they both deserve to be experienced by as many people as possible.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
I played and finished Psychonauts 2. That was a great game and in my top 3 of 2021.

I won a free copy of Deathloop, played it for 30 mins and it's not my type of game so I sold it to a guy at work for $50.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
The characters in psychonaughts 2 were incredible. By the end of the game I genuinely felt like I knew all these characters and that I’d been Ona. Full season of tv with them or something. Just a testament to how good the writing was I guess.

psycho 2 amazing game. Loved it.

will play deathloop on gamepass this year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom