• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dune: Part Two | Official Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

The saga continues as award-winning filmmaker Denis Villeneuve embarks on “Dune: Part Two,” the next chapter of Frank Herbert’s celebrated novel Dune, with an expanded all-star international ensemble cast. The film, from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, is the highly anticipated follow-up to 2021’s six-time Academy Award-winning “Dune.”

The film is slated for a November 3, 2023 worldwide release from Warner Bros. Pictures.

Last edited:

John Bilbo

joey tribbiani sand GIF

HL3.exe

Will probably watch it. Didn't care for the first one. Was kinda let down because I loved Villeneuve's previous works.

Was hoping the first film would get into the books/lore, but it actually made me even less interested then before.

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Christ almighty that looks incredible, I stupidly missed the first one in the cinema and it's easily one of my favourite sci-fi flicks, surprisingly up their with his other works, the guy is a fucking genius imo, definitely be seeing this one in IMAX but November!?! Ffs

SJRB

Gold Member
Visually AMAZING. Also cool to finally see Christopher Walken as the Emperor.

I can't wait.

(still not feeling Zandaya though, very unfortunate casting)

Last edited:

NekoFever

IMAX uploaded a 4K trailer.

4K H.265 trailer ~ 1.7 GB

Apple ProRes Uncompressed 1080p ~ 2.7GB

🤩

Why can’t more studios do this with trailers? I hate being limited to HD in what passes for 1080p on YouTube.

But if I’m going to be picky, and I am, ProRes isn’t uncompressed, just less compressed.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Visually AMAZING. Also cool to finally see Christopher Walken as the Emperor.

I can't wait.

(still not feeling Zandaya though, very unfortunate casting)

Christopher Walken makes everything better!

And Zendaya? Unfortunate casting? Is it because she's skinny as all get out? I mean her face is pretty but her body is just athletic lite. Not my cup of tea but I'm here for the performances. Not to fap off to her or Rebecca Ferguson.

(15 yr old me would tho)

Top Bottom