• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV new ATR + Dengeki event on 8/28

Man that Yoshida appearance is fascinating. That's midnight my time and I'm an old man, so I dunno what the likelihood of me staying up for that is...

giphy.gif

Prompto better up end with Cidney

ViciousDS

Banned
LETS DO THIS!!!!

While I take a break from playing the original shadow hearts.....making my way through so I can play the sequel.....never got to play the second one

ViciousDS

Banned
wait a second

Part 1 ( 12:00 to 13:00 ) : " FFXV UNIVERSE " special stage
· Akio Ofuji ( " BROTHERHOOD FFXV " Producer)
Takeshi Nozue ( " KINGSGLAIVE FFXV " director )
In addition to

● Part 2 ( 14:00 to 15:00 ) : "Active Time Report Gamescom recalls SP! "
· Tadashi Tabata ( " FFXV " director )
· Akio Ofuji ( " FFXV " global brand director )
In addition to

● Part 3 (16 : 00-17: 00) : " FFXV " Special Talk stage
- Shuhei Yoshida (SIE Worldwide Studios president )
· Tadashi Tabata ( " FFXV " director )

YOSHIDA ISN'T FOR ANOTHER 4 HOURS?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

ViciousDS

Banned
lady....you can only say yes so many damn times!!!!!

Also.....blech at no subtitles. Guess I'll just shut this off.

Also the lip sync is off in chrome.....is it for anyone else?

farisr

Oh geez. I thought it was three continuous hours. Not five with there being an hour break in between each segment. Yeah, if I'm awake I'll tune back in for the Yoshida segment. If not, then catch all of it in a recap/summary.

Plus, no subs or translation so yeah...

No subs? Womp, guess we will get the translated digest tomorrow. Maybe the Yoshida one will be subbed if it's that big of an announcement

Shuusui

Huh, I wonder if this means Older Noctis will make an appearance in the anime then.

That would be interesting. Note we didn't have sketches of the other party members in their 'future' form. They might still be there, or it could be we just see Noct.

Top Bottom