• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV new ATR + Dengeki event on 8/28

Surprising amount of Kagari hate in the comments... wow

1M9fmo1WAFVK0.gif

Voror

That would be interesting. Note we didn't have sketches of the other party members in their 'future' form. They might still be there, or it could be we just see Noct.

I could see it maybe being a last shot sort of thing. Like we see him looking out then transition into Older Noctis as he goes towards whatever awaits him.

zokie

Looking forward to messing around with it.

Did they confirm that it would tie into the full game? Like progress syncing or something?

No info yet , i am sure they will tease something at TGS or closer to Nov 29th.

Part 2 is starting in 8mins

Personal Prediction for Part 3:

VR bundles with FFXV , PS4 slim bundles , Vita bundle ( not possible unless JusMon is available on vita )

It baffles me why of all the characters who underwent design changes in XV, they decided to keep Aranea's wack ass outfit relatively intact.

wmlk

Considering Ardyn is spelt Arden there I'd not take them as 'canon' canon English spelling.
"DASCAE"

I remember Aranea's outfit being a topic of discussion back in 2011. That part sucks. Hopefully animations don't emphasize that unlike the 2011 stuff.

Voror

Yeah, honestly they could have redesigned Aranea's outfit. Maybe give her some actual dragoon armor or something or just make the outfit more practical. Though Ardyn can't talk with his giant stupid wing. I want a scene where he has trouble getting through a door because of that thing.

She also wasn't a major character under Nomura. The female dragoon was just a generic elite enemy in the Niflheim army. Aranea came after Tabata took over.
Hmm? Where does this come from? She seemed pretty important to me back in the versus trailers as well. Certainly wasn't seen as a generic elite

I still haven't seen proof of this.

Source...I don't think this is true at all.

Most of the Versus interviews are gone now, but I absolutely guarantee you this was the case when asked shortly after the 2011 trailer. I assume because of her sexual design Nomura got a lot of questions about her.

Hmm? Where does this come from? She seemed pretty important to me back in the versus trailers as well. Certainly wasn't seen as a generic elite

She literally just jumped off of an airship in a short cutscene fitting an elite enemy, but wasn't seen again until after Nomura was off the project, not even on the face cutouts of the 2013 trailer that feature characters that have since been cut.

Mediking

Re: Aereana; At least she's Anime Trashy instead of Maxim Trashy.

Wouldn't General Leo/Beatrix be a better fit for Cor, in terms of role with the party?

Arydn/Arden = Sephiroth because Arden literally has a black wing... which screams to me, "Part of my heart is corrupted but not all of it!!!" like Sephiroth.

Ravus = Seymour because his hair and his background screams, "Jealousy and loves to scheme"

Cor = Auron because Auron gave Titus information and advice regarding his father and growing up... just like Cor seems to be doing to Noctis.

Top Bottom