• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 7-13 | Smash our expectations

Dahbomb

Finally.. RayRay has a legit shot at winning a US major! No gods in attendance.

NB4 debates about Civil War being a major, mid major or a regional.

phaonaut

And PowerUp!

PowerUp! get major status for spurring Spoobypls and HeadKrones.

26PIn.png

Edit: actually think im wrong about spoobypls

That was a nice setup by crazy joe.

Tik-Tok

We've got a local going on right now here in Waterloo. A bunch if Toronto guys showed up including Joker. Marvels getting close to ending and then AE is starting. We're all drunk. Like everyone. I'm gonna commentate some AE and not talk about the game at all.
Were gonna have some money matches and shit.

Here's the link if you guys are bored.
Http://www.twitch.TV/redpillgaming

By this time next year Marvel is going to be on life support. It's gonna be like 2008-2010 all over again. Only the super dedicated hardcores will play & the rest will move on to Ultra or something else.

Dahbomb

By this time next year Marvel is going to be on life support. It's gonna be like 2008-2010 all over again. Only the super dedicated hardcores will play & the rest will move on to Ultra or something else.
While 100% true... life support Marvel will still probably be getting more entrants than most other games.

i honestly think that, if properly introduced, GG Xrd gonna be number 2 after Ultra.

MrDaravon

Yeah, I remember the trailers for last year and the one before that, but damn there's nothing this year.

Same here, literally had no idea that this was happening until today. Been busy today and just getting on to watch and was gonna ask if I had missed anything crazy, but sounds like no.

Edit: Holy shit at the crowd cam, there is fucking no one there.

Beckx

Robot fighting tournament Vector Strike is kicking off at Super Arcade in 4 hours!

Tex from GundamGAF will be playing in Gundam & VOOT. Tex is cool; root for Tex. (Team Pup n Suds)

If you like Virtual On: OT, my friend Schooly D lays claim to being one of the best VOOT players in the country - so please drive the stream numbers up to put pressure on him to show it! (I'd bet on him to make Grand Finals)

As mentioned before, Donkey Show's bro (GM Custom) is going to be commenting the Gundam matches, and GAFfer Shingin is responsible for the stream.

VOOT stream starts at 9EST, Gundam at 10EST. www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds.

Top Bottom