• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 7-13 | Smash our expectations

By that token, our local tournament later will be a major because ChrisG is here?

exactly!

Also, if you wanna watch ChrisG destroy randoms with chunli/x23/hsienko watch this:
http://www.twitch.tv/atomixgames

Yesterday was a wild night, but I won't post a thing until I can prove what happened with pictures ;)

lol he's even on the banner

2oNRvDz.png

gutabo

First one of many (LOOONG night), chrisG's last supper:
Pc0JpRh.jpg

Mind you, this was BEFORE the booze. I'm waiting for the NSFW pics to upload them here ;)

Just caught up on Infiltration vs Daigo and PR Rog vs Wao. So many blow ups. Infiltration still haven't figured out the Daigo match up, I was hoping he studied the previous blow up and bring that shit back.

PR Balrog might have to change his name if he gets blown up by Fuudo and Infiltration tomorrow.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Just caught up on Infiltration vs Daigo and PR Rog vs Wao. So many blow ups. Infiltration still haven't figured out the Daigo match up, I was hoping he studied the previous blow up and bring that shit back.

PR Balrog might have to change his name if he gets blown up by Fuudo and Infiltration tomorrow.

link por favor?

MrDaravon

MaRN マーン ‏@MarnORZ 2m
So I'm playing Cloud805 in a FT15 at NCR. Why do free ass players want to lose to me? It's something I'll never understand. #FRAUD805

This ought to be good.

Dahbomb

I thought Marn was supposed to be playing Apologyman this weekend?

And I would never bet in a Marn match, dude is too much of a wild card. I like Cloud in the match up though.

Which isn't really life support.

GG Xrd taking that spot is nothing but high hopes. Anime is still anime.

50 man majors is life support. You're being very wishful thinking other newer games wont surpass Marvel. Tons of games had higher turn outs than Marvel even in Marvel 2's heyday.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
should i get an s5? been planning on upgrading.

Depends on what you have now but yeah. It definitely looks better in person and I customized mine fully to how I want it. I have access to everything on the fly. I really like fingerprint purchasing and stuff.

Horseress

Depends on what you have now but yeah. It definitely looks better in person and I customized mine fully to how I want it. I have access to everything on the fly. I really like fingerprint purchasing and stuff.

Is it that much better than the S4?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
50 man majors is life support. You're being very wishful thinking other newer games wont surpass Marvel. Tons of games had higher turn outs than Marvel even in Marvel 2's heyday.
50 man majors is a stable community (where did you project that number from anyways?). Most games would pray for 50 man majors. 10-20 is not stable, THAT is life support, hinging on there not really being a tournament if a few regulars don't show up. And again, this is a completely different era of gaming than Marvel 2 days, gaming and tournaments reach a broader audience than ever. Comparisons are flimsy at best, just like when people try to hamstring an argument about the game being figured out already because of the internet, and then we consistently see new tech every successive tournament.

Top Bottom