• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 3-9 | Why doesn't Bungie make fighting games?

casperOne

I don't know if this has been talked about before here, but what do you guys think of ESGN TV?

I stumbled upon them by accident. Currently, they have this SSFIVAE thing with top players like infiltration and Xian as competitors in their "Fight Night" segments, which airs Mon. - Fri.

I just watched some episodes on their youtube channel and thought it was nicely done. It felt like a TV production. The only stupid thing imo were the girls, which seemed to be there soley for eye candy. [Not implying that girls are stupid!]

ESGN announced that the girls would not be there for the next set. Some things to expect:

- Mike Ross has been confirmed for commentary
- Currently shooting the next set, as there were Tweets from various people about going to Germany
- Sanford is on the next set (can't recall the others)
- The girls are out
- They're going to do better on not giving away who wins in the promos

Horseress

Don't believe his lies.....but I want to

XqP4a

I'm looking forward to Injustice at Evo - comparing it to last year's tourney should be fun, although the last major it appeared in was basically a sneak peek. Outside of that, I'm cool with whatever.

SNK has been hiring for new KoF and Samurai Shodown projects for a while - when they'll come out is anyone's guess, but this year is KoF's 20th anniversary...

Time for compilation ports out the ASS. Dream Match after Dream Match after Dream Match.

get ready Europe

and stay ready
I said godDAMN

pixelish

it must be an esgn curse. most of the players who went for fight night lost their sponsors after they taped the show (eg: xian, ryan hart, louffy and now fchamp).

jbug617

Banned
it must be an esgn curse. most of the players who went for fight night lost their sponsors after they taped the show (eg: xian, ryan hart, louffy and now fchamp).

Mark said Xian left to do other things.

@MarkMan23: Wanted to remind ppl, we did NOT 'drop' @XianMSG & @GacktEng_SG! They just have a new opportunity not with MCZ & we wish them the best.

Top Bottom