• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Overwatch Non-Binary Character Fully Revealed

dorkimoe

The fact this is 6 pages is whats wrong with the entertainment industry. 6 pages of bullshit instead of just discussing the actual impact of the gameplay

TransTrender

Gold Member
Now I know why this look was so familiar.
fCVagcc.png

KXpZL7t.jpg

4rcVQlq.png

Red5

White liberal women basically invented non-binarism so they can victimize themselves and grab some spotlight so they can label themselves as actual minorities. It's all about whoring for attention.

Sgt.Asher

These cringe words they use..

Binary code is so boring. Who wants to be that?

And Cis gender sounds like a word created by George Lucas for a member of the dark side. Who wants to be that?

Edit: Sith gender will be my new overwatch name.
I hate it, cis and trans are terms used heavily in chemistry and these retards just took them without knowing the meaning.
They are originally latin words, cis is "same side of", trans is "opposite side of"

zapiks44

Now I know why this look was so familiar.

KXpZL7t.jpg

Funny thing about that "Validate" game (aside from that openly racist dev) is that the most popular character in the game by far was the only character who was both conventionally good-looking and white. The devs didn't like this and even called it "heartbreaking" on their Twitter.

Dude, if people preferring a character that you designed and put in your game yourself is "heartbreaking", then first of all, you need to see a therapist, and second of all, why did you put him in the game in the first place then?

I haven't played in a long time but just decided to uninstall. The game used to be fun but all the current day thats been injected into it in recent years isn't good for me. My doctor said so.

Lambogenie

Funny thing about that "Validate" game (aside from that openly racist dev) is that the most popular character in the game by far was the only character who was both conventionally good-looking and white. The devs didn't like this and even called it "heartbreaking" on their Twitter.

Dude, if people preferring a character that you designed and put in your game yourself is "heartbreaking", then first of all, you need to see a therapist, and second of all, why did you put him in the game in the first place then?
Just saw it. Hilarious. Wouldn't call it good looking but at least more normal and agreeable/appealing to wider groups.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
So how is this character released in middle eastern countries..?

I believe this is why overwatch tends to only put this information in extended media such as YouTube, websites etc.

Because if they leave it completely out of the game they don't need to change anything.

Red5

Blizzard will never be able to do games as cool and badass as Starcraft. Mengsk and Raynor alone mop the floor with every new Blizzard written character. Sad state of modern video games.

Top Bottom