• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport will support Ray Tracing Global Illumination, but only on PC

sinnergy

IMO Microsoft should quit the console market and make a high end laptop based on series X hardware, just more powerful and prize it $800/900. Give 1 year of gamepass for free and focus only on PC version of games.

Since it's a laptop, you can bring it everywhere, but still connect it to your tv and use it as "box" if you want. It could have a dual boot, xbox and windows 11, so you get the best (or the worst) of both worlds :)
They should make a Netflix of games that floats in the cloud and could be used anywhere . Without own hardware , great idea right ;)

Last edited:

Edgelord79

Gold Member
Some peoples are having austere lives, blows my mind.

But let’s buy the top line OLED

Let’s throw money down the drain for online subscription fee

Let’s pay more per game basis

Next gen? Well bye bye library.. might have to pay cash to get a patch for higher res

Pro version coming? Oh giddy! What a good investment

Resolution drop to 900p 30 fps? Pffft, totally fine.

The thing is that if their baseline to be satisfied is so low, the console equivalent PC would be much cheaper, ~$800 range. It costs more to be a console owner but they only see the baseline price.
It’s the internet. There is also a lot of lying going on.

Stupid stupid bastards in this thread.
Watch how taxing RT is in F1 23
A 4080 can't maintain a 60 FPS and expecting a 500 dollar console to do rtgi 4k at 60 FPS.
I can bet a 500 dollar pc won't even run this game at 1440p at series X settings.

Banned
Stupid stupid bastards in this thread.
Watch how taxing RT is in F1 23
A 4080 can't maintain a 60 FPS and expecting a 500 dollar console to do rtgi 4k at 60 FPS.
I can bet a 500 dollar pc won't even run this game at 1440p at series X settings.

RT reflections are confirmed for gameplay on console.
and RT reflections + RT GI is confirmed for replays and forza vista on console

you stupid bastard ;)

Top Bottom