• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Why didn't they put achievement tracking back in? I liked it. Other achievements sites seem to still be running with no problem.

derFeef

Just noticed that Brad looks at Jeff the vast majority of time when he is talking on the bombcast. Even when responding to someone on the other side of the table. He will look at them at first and then go back to Jeff while finishing his thought.

That's just normal, I do that as well depending on the situation.

hamchan

Also the obvious reason of Jeff talking the most and being the first to respond most often compared to Jason, Drew and Rory.

EDIT: or they love each other that too

I remember being big into the IGN boards back in ~2004 and thinking anyone and anything GameSpot SUCKED.
Ha I was on the G4 boards back in the day. Backed the wrong horse there.

Just noticed that Brad looks at Jeff the vast majority of time when he is talking on the bombcast. Even when responding to someone on the other side of the table. He will look at them at first and then go back to Jeff while finishing his thought.
My parents both do this when talking to me at the dinner table. It's kinda weird.

You tend to look at the person you're most attracted to when laughing.

Consider Brad and Jeff shipped.

7LJT0zC.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
QuiVr just yesterday entered Early Access ($16), and it's pretty great. It has a free demo.

It's a relative struggle, like when the seat of my gold toilet is cold in the morning.

I don't have a gold toilet.

QuiVR is okay. I can't get used to the aiming. I want to pick up Thumper but I know I will not beat it so I'm hesitant to buy at full price. I'm hoping Hot Dogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades is on sale tomorrow. There are a few others. It's crazy. This medium feels so ripe for new and exciting experiences but it feels like developers can't let go of the past. Most VR games feel like the easy, lazy game modes from consoles/PC.

Truthfully, I would spend hundreds of hours in a Civ VR game.

Were like the same person accept I'm better looking.
I'll never accept that!
QuiVR is okay. I can't get used to the aiming. I want to pick up Thumper but I know I will not beat it so I'm hesitant to buy at full price. I'm hoping Hot Dogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades is on sale tomorrow. There are a few others. It's crazy. This medium feels so ripe for new and exciting experiences but it feels like developers can't let go of the past. Most VR games feel like the easy, lazy game modes from consoles/PC.

Truthfully, I would spend hundreds of hours in a Civ VR game.

Hm, the aiming always felt perfectly accurate to me in QuiVr. You may already know this, but as of yesterday QuiVr is essentially a different game. Totally different assets, environment, and gameplay loop. It's not just an update.

And yeah, Civ VR would probably ultimately kill me.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'll never accept that!

Hm, the aiming always felt perfectly accurate to me in QuiVr. You may already know this, but as of yesterday QuiVr is essentially a different game. Totally different assets, environment, and gameplay loop. It's not just an update.

And yeah, Civ VR would probably ultimately kill me.

I do know that it switched. My concern is that my time with the demo wasn't convincing so paying to play more isn't enough for me just yet.

FStop7

Banned
Squabbling over "rich" on a forum dedicated to electronic toys is probably as banal an activity that one can possibly engage in.

I wonder if there will be a chill stream tomorrow

I know they did one a while back but that was during thanksgiving week iirc(Not this year, I think like..last year? Or the year before that?)

Well dang let me just run down to the girlfriend and/or boyfriend store and see what their specials are this week!

There's a store? That's what I've been doing wrong this whole time!

Got around to watching the play date and enjoyed it a lot. Vinny's brand of hitman is very entertaining, I enjoy how bold his decisions are haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom