• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hindl

Yeah oddly enough the Everbody's Golf UI and general look is keeping me from jumping in, especially since there's a ton of other games I want to play. I do like golf games though so I'll probably pick it up during a dead period next year

Hasney

NeoGAF for 2 years: "Fuck Destiny 2, they won't trick me again"

NeoGAF after one sub-headline from a review-in-progress: "Fuck yeah, day 1!"

Have you got examples of the individuals who expressed both sentiments?

I don't think you can attribute the first part to even a majority of GAF, they were just louder. The Destiny community thread was insane in terms of how many and how often people posted which was a large chunk.

For a while the hot take on destiny here was that anyone who enjoyed it had the tendencies of a gambling addict/may have a minor mental illness.

That was my favorite.

Hindl

I don't think you can attribute the first part to even a majority of GAF, they were just louder. The Destiny community thread was insane in terms of how many and how often people posted which was a large chunk.
Yeah it's on OT44 currently. The people who hated Destiny really hated Destiny and made sure you knew it, while the people who liked Destiny realize it's flaws and don't want to bother arguing about it because they enjoy it, so it seems like everyone hates it

Mr. F

Banned
I missed Destiny 1 completely but coming around on the idea that 2 might be a good winter game. Does it seem worth playing if you don't have a regular group or does the co-op really carry it?

lMZFCnj.png

Hindl

The only thing that can stop PUBG GOTY is if Jeff sours on it, and I don't see that happening

Maybe if he has to keep playing with Dan

Was just a throwaway joke based on the review thread

Kingdom Heartache is the second best feature going right now behind Steal My Sunshine. The only problem is that the next episode won't have David.

Hindl

I think I'm sold on Everybody's Golf after watching Dan mess up and have his ball end up on a completely different hole but the game said fuck it and let him shoot from there since he was on a fairway

Curufinwe

Yeah oddly enough the Everbody's Golf UI and general look is keeping me from jumping in, especially since there's a ton of other games I want to play. I do like golf games though so I'll probably pick it up during a dead period next year

It's a game I want digitally so I will wait till it goes on sale.

TraBuch

Banned
I think I'm gonna stop playing Darkest Dungeon on iOS until the developer makes some changes with the UI. Personally, I find it almost unplayable because everything is so small and your fingers are always in the way of the text descriptions. I'm pretty sure they ported the game without making any changes. Just because a touch screen is the closest thing you can get to mimicking a mouse cursor doesn't mean there aren't some important changes you need to make.

Top Bottom