• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Giveaway* - Radeon HD 7950, a 3DS, and more - help a GAFer beat cancer!

Axass

Is it too late to enter for one of these too? Didn't notice them before.

5 codes for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
5 DLC codes for Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Kumo

Wow, just saw this and all the support here is truly amazing! I just wanted to say best of luck to you and the team on the operation. I will be donating as soon as I'm able to.

For the giveaways, I'd like to enter for the following:
- HD 7970
- Final Fantasy X-2 Vita
- Virtue's Last Reward Vita
- RAT 7
- Ni No Kuni PS3

Thanks for the bumps. Also, those of you that won the N64/SNES bundles... they're being shipped out.

Waiting on Griddlelol, who on Wolfenstein PS4 but I haven't heard back. I suppose I should give him a week more to respond, otherwise it will randomly choose someone else.

legacyzero

Banned
Keep it going ya'll! Also, tweeted again.

Byphg7PCcAAfqBu.png

Crossin fingers for some winnings! :D

Just a quick bump to put my name in for SEGA Bass Fishing and Virtua Tennis 4. Really quite incredible how generous people are here. What's the latest with the PayPal donations?

zulux21

you know 2pm CST can also be read as 10pm >.>

GAMES

There were go 50 or so more games, next batch at 7k.
note: I can likely continue doing 50 key batches at each 500 mark until the 10k... I have that many extra keys lol, though the next batch will the the last without any repeats.

GAMES

note: I can likely continue doing 50 key batches at each 500 mark until the 10k... I have that many extra keys lol, though the next batch will the the last without any repeats.

I took Red Faction: Armageddon and the first DLC code. Thanks!

Texan365

Thanks! Took some worms games.

GAMES

GAMES

Wow, this is amazing. Thanks.

nampad

Get well Alex, hope you feel better soon.

For the giveaway, I would like to enter for the 3DS and the 7950.

here's some viisibility!

i hope things are going well enough, knowing it's the 2 week crunch time

Just getting things in order at work and trying to relax. The gaffer Mr. F is in Chicago for an paid internship, so we've been spending a lot of time hanging out before my surgery.

Aw thanks Kehs.

And only a little over a week left. Going to the hospital monday morning for pre-op testing. Kinda nervous now, feeling it hard core.

The_Monk

Another day another retweet as well.

You are in my thoughts and I'm hoping the very best for you my good man, stay strong. We are here for you. :)

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Max is getting ready to give out the rest of the prizes, hopefully by the end of this weekend. I had a few tests this week and got the call today...

Surgery is scheduled for 10am Monday morning and I will most likely get to go home Friday. Once I'm able to post, I will update everyone with how things are going and post a picture or two. Thanks again guys for all of your help, it's truly amazing and I appreciated it.

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Max is getting ready to give out the rest of the prizes, hopefully by the end of this weekend. I had a few tests this week and got the call today...

Surgery is scheduled for 10am Monday morning and I will most likely get to go home Friday. Once I'm able to post, I will update everyone with how things are going and post a picture or two. Thanks again guys for all of your help, it's truly amazing and I appreciated it.

Best of luck. :)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member

Best of luck man! I just donated a little, wish I could give more but I'm unemployed at the moment. At least I pushed you over 7k! :)

EDIT: If we need to specify raffles, just put me in for anything 3DS or Vita related.

iosefe

godspeed to you, comrade

The_Monk

I wish the very best to you my good man, my thoughts are with you and I'm sure many in here are also hoping for the very best. :)

zulux21

Best of luck man! I just donated a little, wish I could give more but I'm unemployed at the moment. At least I pushed you over 7k! :)

EDIT: If we need to specify raffles, just put me in for anything 3DS or Vita related.

that you did which of course means...
MORE FREE STEAM GAMES

so yeah like 40 more free games given away, next one will be at 7.5k.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Best wishes man.

Noel

Neo Member
I'd like to enter for x1bf4 if its still there, but hope everything works out for him. He knows he's getting lots of love from here.

Top Bottom