• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Giveaway* - Radeon HD 7950, a 3DS, and more - help a GAFer beat cancer!

I made an update last night to those who donated but I'll share here now, I received a date for my operation which will be October 20th. Don't know the time yet but I'll be in the hospital for 5 days. I'm going to get a packet in the mail soon about things that I'll have to have done before the surgery, so some blood work, more x-rays and scans, and a few things I'll have to change as far as medication and diet. I also have an Oncologist appointment for September 16th to check my tumor markers as well.
It cannot be said enough, best of luck with all of this! We're really rooting for you here, knowing you'll come out of this wonderfully.

FE code is yours!
Wow, thanks so much! This is great.

maxcriden

New Prizes 9/7

-Final Fantasy 14 - PS3 (physical copy)
-The Shoot, White Knight Chronicles International Edition, and SOCOM Confrontation (with a mic included), all for PS3 (physical item bundle!)
-a digital code for Legend of Zelda: LBW for 3DS. (complete game)

that Radeon HD 7950, nightwing statue and RAT 7 mouse are pretty.

Anyways... I am interested in those.

Also I will get in contact with the person dealing with giveaways at some point, I have plenty of steam keys to give away still so I will send some, I am just busy with things and work for the next few days (so it likely won't be until monday night)

but for now to the first person who read this far and figured out there is a hidden link in this post goes a copy of Dungeons of Dredmor Complete

:p
Thanks, man!

I just made a small donation and I'm currently scrounging around (I sort of recently moved, so a lot of stuff is tucked away in boxes) for more giveaway stuff I might have lying around in addition to the games added today :)

I wouldn't mind being entered in for the Majora's Mask or Earthworm Jim games w/boxes, though. They're both some of my favorite childhood games and I'd love to have the boxes to display.

I spread the campaign on my Facebook account, so hopefully others take a look and are interested in helping out as well.

Everyone who donates $10 (or more) can choose one game of the ones in the picture above.

I actually just put in a $10 donation. If you still have Chivalry, would you mind gifting it to me? There's a thread on GAF talking about how now's a great time to play and I'm curious.

maxcriden

I just made a small donation and I'm currently scrounging around (I sort of recently moved, so a lot of stuff is tucked away in boxes) for more giveaway stuff I might have lying around in addition to the games added today :)

I wouldn't mind being entered in for the Majora's Mask or Earthworm Jim games w/boxes, though. They're both some of my favorite childhood games and I'd love to have the boxes to display.

I spread the campaign on my Facebook account, so hopefully others take a look and are interested in helping out as well.

Thanks so much! Just to clarify, those games are part of two prize bundles so by entering for them you're entering for the N64 and SNES packages, respectively, unless you don't want to. :)

Thanks so much! Just to clarify, those games are part of two prize bundles so by entering for them you're entering for the N64 and SNES packages, respectively, unless you don't want to. :)

Oh, sorry-- I just kind of glanced over the pictures. Put me down for the bundles instead of individual games, if you'd be so kind!

Also, here's a picture of the giveaway stuff to add to OP: http://imgur.com/57cKSCL

I actually just put in a $10 donation. If you still have Chivalry, would you mind gifting it to me? There's a thread on GAF talking about how now's a great time to play and I'm curious.

Thank you for your donation! :)

PEphnbv.png

Here's the games in my inventory that I can gift.

Everyone who donates $10 (or more) can choose one game of the ones in the picture above.

The game with no individual icon ("Steam Gift") is the Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition by the way.

(And don't mind Forge since it is Free to Play :D)

El Gato, thanks for adding this stuff to the giveaway. Every little bit helps. : D

Yeah, as a reminder I just want two things right now:

- Digital Zelda LBW code
- $5 eShop code

Obviously preferring LBW if I had to only get one. :)

consolidating my entries while giving the thread a bump

N64 bundle
SNES bundle
Random pop culture box
Strategy Guide bundle
Dishonored
Wolfenstein
Rhythm Theif
Walking Dead Vita
Radeon HD 7950

Steam:
Mirror's Edge
Alice: Madness Returns

Just updating my entries:

-Dead Island GOTY Gift
-Sleeping Dogs
-Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
-N64 Bundle
-SNES Bundle

Kater

Banned
El Gato, thanks for adding this stuff to the giveaway. Every little bit helps. : D
No problem!

I bought these gifts once for a friend but since me and him don't go along anymore, I thought I can give them away to the people who donate here for a good cause. :)

I'm just glad that I can help, even if I don't have that much money myself at the moment, this way I can at least give an incentive for other people to donate.

The people who won the physical awards, if you could just do a quick update that you received your packages, that would be awesome. Thanks guys!

No problem!

I bought these gifts once for a friend but since me and him don't go along anymore, I thought I can give them away to the people who donate here for a good cause. :)

I'm just glad that I can help, even if I don't have that much money myself at the moment, this way I can at least give an incentive for other people to donate.

That's great, thanks again. : D

zulux21

I'll be giving away a lot more of these once I get settled in and have lunch and what not but for starters

warlock master of the arcane

Eschalon: Book I

Eschalon: Book II

given some of the keys I want to give away might be invalid, I would rather just give them out to people reading the thread, thus once I finish lunch I will put out like 25 more... and then once people get the donations so much higher (lets go with 6k as the next checkpoint) then I will put out some more (I have quite a few and wanted to clear them somehow anyways :p)

note: if you wanted warlock but didn't get it, it's free on the humble store right now :p

Yudoken

That's a fantastic giveaway and it's for a good cause too!
I hope Alex gets well soon.
Cancer is a bitch, it took my friends dad away. =(

I would like to enter the giveaway for the
RAT 7 mouse
and
Radeon HD 7950

Hang in there, Alex!

zulux21

alright some games time
funding as of this post 5,863
next wave of games... when I notice it is at 6k and I have some time.

to make things simple (as I don't feel like doing an email code a bunch) everything is going to be hidden via email tags, if you take something try to mention it. I don't care who takes what, but if you come in here and take most of them I hope you would donate at least a little :p

so yeah... there is 30 games, as you might guess given they are just a-d my codes are in general alphabetized and I have quite a few of them, so keep hitting more donation numbers to have more released :p (I also have some origin and desura keys I will add at later goals :p)

alright some games time

to make things simple (as I don't feel like doing an email code a bunch) everything is going to be hidden via email tags, if you take something try to mention it. I don't care who takes what, but if you come in here and take most of them I hope you would donate at least a little :p

so yeah... there is 30 games, as you might guess given they are just a-d my codes are in general alphabetized and I have quite a few of them, so keep hitting more donation numbers to have more released :p (I also have some origin and desura keys I will add at later goals :p)

Someone took Darksiders 2.

alright some games time

I took Broken Sword 3.

alright some games time

to make things simple (as I don't feel like doing an email code a bunch) everything is going to be hidden via email tags, if you take something try to mention it. I don't care who takes what, but if you come in here and take most of them I hope you would donate at least a little.

Oh wow, thank you! Very generous of you.

Okay, me and max discussed it, and decided that I will reward this NA Mighty Gunvolt 3DS code to the next person who donates and wants the game! :)

Donated $20, not much in the grand scheme of things, hope it helps. Good luck man!

Every bit helps. The average is actually just 38 dollars.
Don't feel bad if you can only afford a small donation.

Yes, every little bit helps. Thank you guys!

Okay, me and max discussed it, and decided that I will reward this NA Mighty Gunvolt 3DS code to the next person who donates and wants the game! :)

Wow, that's awesome. : D

Yes, every little bit helps. Thank you guys!

Wow, that's awesome. : D

Actually, what about YOU? I mean you're the man with this horrible disease, and I know we're donating, but you certainly deserve treats as well!

So if it's fine with ElectricKaibutsu who I said is eligible, would YOU like the code instead? :) I also offer any of the 5 PSN codes I donated as well.

You deserve nice extras. :)

Actually, what about YOU? I mean you're the man with this horrible disease, and I know we're donating, but you certainly deserve treats as well!

So if it's fine with ElectricKaibutsu who I said is eligible, would YOU like the code instead? :) I also offer any of the 5 PSN codes I donated as well.

You deserve nice extras. :)

Well, if he doesn't want it, sure. That would be cool. :)

GaussTek

Bumping and updating my wishlist, if it's still possible to:

- DKC Returns (digital code)
- TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds (digital code)
- $5 Nintendo eShop code
- Sonic Generations (Steam)

iosefe

here's a free bump

since others did it, i'll consolidate:
-RAT 7 mouse
-Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- Sonic Generations
-3ds
-metro 2033

Hero of Legend, thanks again for the Mighty Gunvolt code. Having a lot of fun with it.

The AC posters arrived at my family's house a couple of hours ago! Thanks a lot again, and good luck with everything!

Missed this, but glad they arrived. I wasn't sure how slow Nintendo was going to be in shipping them.

zulux21

i am hoping someone donates that last 42 to get to 6k while I am at work so I can release another wave of games tonight :p

Top Bottom