• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Giveaway* - Radeon HD 7950, a 3DS, and more - help a GAFer beat cancer!

Axass

Surgery is scheduled for 10am Monday morning and I will most likely get to go home Friday. Once I'm able to post, I will update everyone with how things are going and post a picture or two. Thanks again guys for all of your help, it's truly amazing and I appreciated it.

Please do, I wish you all the best.

EDIT:
that you did which of course means...
MORE FREE STEAM GAMES

so yeah like 40 more free games given away, next one will be at 7.5k.

Took Red Alert, thank you!

maxcriden

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Max is getting ready to give out the rest of the prizes, hopefully by the end of this weekend. I had a few tests this week and got the call today...

Surgery is scheduled for 10am Monday morning and I will most likely get to go home Friday. Once I'm able to post, I will update everyone with how things are going and post a picture or two. Thanks again guys for all of your help, it's truly amazing and I appreciated it.

Can't wait to hear your update. Good luck.

Lebon14

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Max is getting ready to give out the rest of the prizes, hopefully by the end of this weekend. I had a few tests this week and got the call today...

Good luck. Wish you the best.

Pupo

This Monday? OMG, wish you a successful surgery.
Just a reminder, I would enter for Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Generations and Darksiders Franchise Pack.

Shadownet

Banned
I hope you had a successful surgery man. Praying for you.

Congrats to all the winners. Hopefully the steam games haven't been given out yet? :3 crossing my fingers for Assassin's Creed Unity.

Edit: oh it look like I lost out on AC Unity and Borderlands.

I guess may I enter for L.A. Noire Complete Collection, Mount and Blade Collection, Alice Madness Return, Prince of Persia and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Deluxe Edition?

Hope you get better soon Alex, know a few people who've had worse cancers (brain) and come out fine, so I wouldn't worry much so long as you've got a good doctor.

I'd be cool with the R&C: Quest for Booty.

Congrats to the winners. I'll be contacting you guys shortly for shipping details and I'll try to post he prizes by Monday.

Alex - good luck with the surgery man. We're all hoping for a swift recovery for you here

Ecksby

Neo Member
Donation just went through. I'm not much of a poster, but it's hard to ignore something like this. Wishing you the best!

I'd like to enter for F.E.A.R. (assuming I followed the rules correctly.)

Final Fantasy X-2 Vita, Darksiders franchise pack

Always breaks my heart to hear about this happening to people, prayers to you and your family, Alex!

Thanks guys, all the positive thoughts are making me feel less nervous today. Just going to take it easy, lounge around the house and be lazy. Thanks to Mr. F yesterday, who spent the day with me in downtown Chicago, keeping me busy. It was a good time and something I needed right before the surgery.

maxcriden

Thanks guys, all the positive thoughts are making me feel less nervous today. Just going to take it easy, lounge around the house and be lazy. Thanks to Mr. F yesterday, who spent the day with me in downtown Chicago, keeping me busy. It was a good time and something I needed right before the surgery.

You're the man, Alex! You're gonna be great. :)

You're gonna be fine man. The cosmos needs you at your best so you can party long and hard (hurr hurr) Party Pig

Tellaerin

I'd like to throw my name into the hat for a few of the Steam games, if they're still up for grabs. If you could enter me into the drawings for Aliens vs. Predator, Star Wars Republic Commando, and Rise of the Triad, I'd appreciate it.

Hey, there's nothing better than lounging around the house on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Good luck with the surgery, and be sure to keep us updated on your progress! We're all pulling for you, man!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I leave in about an hour to head downtown. Feeling anxious to get it over with but also nervous and want more time, haha.

Thank you again, to everyone! The support from GAF has been amazing and I truly will be forever thankful. Makes me appreciate and feel proud to have been apart of this community for so long.

Axass

Thanks for the kind words guys. I leave in about an hour to head downtown. Feeling anxious to get it over with but also nervous and want more time, haha.

Thank you again, to everyone! The support from GAF has been amazing and I truly will be forever thankful. Makes me appreciate and feel proud to have been apart of this community for so long.

Stay strong and good luck!

Good luck!

Can't type much but I'm at the hospital and Mr. F is with me. Surgery went well and I'm just resting after walking some today. Thanks for the support guys.

legacyzero

Banned
Can't type much but I'm at the hospital and Mr. F is with me. Surgery went well and I'm just resting after walking some today. Thanks for the support guys.

YAY!!

ivDoyxCxuUHwq.gif

Top Bottom