• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V Official 60fps PC Trailer Coming Thursday April 2nd

UnrealEck

Trailer isn't that good to be honest. I quite like the music though but it's really really short and is in slow mo to show off the smoothness of the game at 60 FPS.

Kezen

Banned
How are you watching this

It won't load here :(
Sorry I don't know what's happening on your side. :/
They will have a Youtube link up soon I'm sure. I hope Gamersyde will also have a version of this trailer.

It's super smooth since it's 60 FPs, but the whole thing is in slow mo. Would have also liked ot see some real-time gameplay.
It's in-game footage if not gameplay in the strict sense. I hope Rockstar are not bullshitting us and this really can be achieved in the PC version.

Would have been great to have detailed information on the PC used for this trailer.

I can't afford to get this or bother to (PC won't run a worthwhile version of it), I can't even afford PS4 version right now, but I would like to see the trailer all the same. It won't load for me, either chrome is pants or my connection is rubbish for hi quality video. I'm going with latter considering where I live.

I worry about my 780 at 1440p its slowly becoming just not quite enough and I fear GTA will be the first that really makes me wonder seriously about maybe getting a 970.

I actually just "downgraded" to a 1080p GSYNC and SLI'd my 780. 1440p with a single 780 was less than satisfactory for me.

Kezen

Banned
I worry about my 780 at 1440p its slowly becoming just not quite enough and I fear GTA will be the first that really makes me wonder seriously about maybe getting a 970.

I've always thought 1440p was a bit too much for a single 780, and I think this also applies to the 970.
1080p is the sweet spot this those cards IMO, and I would stay at 1080p even if I could afford a Titan X.
I just like relatively high framerates and near max settings.

Piers

2001-space-odyssey-warp-o.gif

I can't go back now.

Hakkelus

Well, kinda lame trailer. Actually doesn't look all that big leap from Gta IV. Still buying because of the gameplay that will sure be fun..

laxu

Well, kinda lame trailer. Actually doesn't look all that big leap from Gta IV. Still buying because of the gameplay that will sure be fun..

Well said. It looks good, but not great. The trailer itself felt like it took more time showing logos and disclaimers than the game (not really true, but it felt like that).

Not seen this posted but another new trailer has shown up on the Rockstars Russian youtube page. Centered around the heists.

Google translation of description:

Watch the video of the robbery GTA Online, shot entirely on the PC-version of Grand Theft Auto V. PC-version comes out on April 14 and includes updates with the robbery and all the other updates GTA Online, released today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OLE_mcOD8

Top Bottom