• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GSL November 2011 StarCraft II Finals

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
JJ 2 rax into proxy CC. Callin it for game 2.

Korean drinking classes still producing failing students.
pbSOa.jpg

I'm still speechless. Leenock vs MVP last week was pretty much the best ZvT we had ever seen and now within one game that is just blown out of the water.

That is the first game i have watched where i felt like SC2 had reached or maybe surpassed BW in a matchup.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Very smart build for this map. I was thinking it might have been a variant on hellion marauder due to the map, but.... Brute force works too.

Gotta scout man!

CbFyt.jpg

L1bmD.jpg

daVid.jpg

2I5ak.jpg

Mairu

Regain your composure for the rest of the match Leenock

I want more games like the first one (not that I expected much on crossfire)

I said this would happen, Jjaki showed this last week. He just prepares so well for his matches.

Can Leenock recover or will he end up like MVP, MMA and Losira who all got crushed in similar circumnstances.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I said this would happen, Jjaki showed this last week. He just prepares so well for his matches.

Can Leenock recover or will he end up like MVP, MMA and Losira who all got crushed in similar circumnstances.
Build preparation is very clearly showing. Ok Leenock you gotta cheese the shit outta JJ next game games to keep him honest.
And this is why you watch the ESV Korean Weekly.
There's more SC II content produced than I can actually watch by a large factor.

Keikaku

Oh well... Other than literally SENSING what is coming, Leenock could not have scouted this :p

He absolutely could have scouted it with the Overlord at the beginning. The barracks were just barely out of his vision and he only had one Marine shooting at the Overlord. He turned it away too soon.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Am I the only one who doesn't like the term e-sports? I like competitive gaming
Everything else besides Starcraft is competitive gaming (sans the old area PC stuff) IMO. I consider the divide drawing people outside the medium and the reach of the game. Not sure on mass appeal of MOBAs.

BhLqV.jpg

PEzX2.jpg

wI5h8.jpg

I'm pretty sure Leenock could've kited back and forth zig-zag across that fan/gear dead area there even with the factory sighting until he could escape it out the right.

Top Bottom